Chapter 4.

"Yes Daddy....Shit it was worth the wait!" Nicole screamed out as she creamed all over my dick.

After dropping the kids off at school, I swung by her spot to get it over with. I don't fuck anybody but my wife, but when she slid that condom on my dick, it was already over with.

"Nicole raise up." I asked her a minute after I nutted. I went into her project bathroom and wiped myself with a towel that I kept over here, specifically for those purposes.

I needed to get up outta here anyway before this chick got too comfortable.
****

"Congratulations!!" The entire CF services division screamed as I walked into my office. Confetti and balloons littered the space. This was my official promotion party, as my 10 year anniversary of being associated with the firm.

I smiled and covered my mouth with my left hand as I turned to thank all of my colleagues in the division. Cupcakes, cheesecakes, and cornbread sat on my desk, everyone knew those were my favorite things.

Ciera waltzed into my office just as I powered on my computer. "What is all this?" She gestured to the decorations. "10 year anniversary." I told her, making her nod and hand me a bag.

"And what's this?" I asked her the same question, peeking inside to see a bag that said 'Zen's Paradise'. "You've been working here for ten years, and you probably get bored sometimes, so I got you a little gift set." She closed the shades of my office as she spoke, then came and sat on desk, facing me.

"What is- Bonnie Anne!" I called her middle named as I pulled out the box.

There was a pink dildo and 4 mini ones in a black box that had a folding over flap. My jaw dropped. "I remember you saying that you wanted one for your 18th birthday, but then I figured that I was kind late. That's why you have a big one, and then 4 minis." She explained like it was a normal thing.

"Take it out. Look their cool as fuck." She said as I covered my forehead with my hand and sat back agaisnt my chair. The long and pink mechanism was 10 1/3 inches in length. It had 3 different vibrations speeds, as well as 3 different speeds for the pulses that ran through the shaft. It twirled in small circles, which called for another 3 different levels, and then it had an added on 'clitoris stimulant' that stuck out on the side.

The 4 mini vibrators were the same color, just a smaller shape of 5 inches, and not as thick at all. "Your welcome. You can put one in your suit case when you go out of town. One in the office somewhere. One in the car. One in the purse. The big one, I would say keep at home but then again, you do have a husband, so I don't know." She said, making me laugh.

"Well, I'll get back to my boring life. I'll talk to you later." She said before kissing my cheek and walking out of my office. "Love you sis." I called after her before the door closed.

Inquisitively, I picked up the box and began reading the back of it. "It's actually instructions for these thi-"

"Mary J." Xavier called as he pushed into my office. I nearly knocked everything off of my lap to hide the box and it's contents.

"Wassup Meth?" I answered him as I turned off the mini machine and packed it back away. "I finished the case theory for the divorce and I was just wondering if you wanna go over it at lunch?" I looked over at him as I locked the file cabinet in which I hid the bag.

"Ummm yeah. I guess. That's cool." I answered him, nervously typing absolutely nothing into my keyboard. "Alright then. I'm craving Chinese."

"Okay, Panda Express it is then." I told him, nodding and sitting back in my chair. "I wanted to tell you that you look very beautiful today." He complimented me, I felt my cheeks blush up.