-Chapter 32-

Christmas went by too fast, and before I could blink, it was over and Justin and I were on our way home, first saying goodbye to Jeremy and the kids.

"I had a great time Jeremy, thank you" I said as he pulled me in for a hug. "I'm glad you had a good time Cassie, and you guys are welcome anytime" he said as I pulled away. Jaxon ran up to me, not being so shy anymore and I picked him up.

"Are you gonna be a good boy?" I asked and he nodded. "I will" he replied quietly before quickly sneaking a kiss on my cheek and I hugged him tight. "We'll visit again soon okay?"

"Okay" he said before I put him down and Jazmine looked at me. "Hey beautiful, I'm gonna miss you" I said and she hugged me. "Take my brother with you" she said and I laughed.

As she pulled away, Jeremy put his arm over her shoulders. "Sorry kiddo but Jax is staying with us" he said and she rolled her eyes.

Justin came out of the house with our bags and he went and put them in the trunk.

He knelt down in front of Jaxon and smiled at him before giving him a big hug. He hugged him for a while and I could see he was saying something to him but I couldnt hear.

He gave his cheek a kiss before letting him go and then hugged Jazzy. "I love you sooo much, be a good girl okay?" he said and kissed her cheek. He got up and smiled at me, taking my hand. "Heyyy" Jaxon said before running over to my and grabbing my hand. "She's my girlfriend" he smiled and looked up at me. "Aw" I smiled and picked him up.

"Justin's just taking care of me until I come visit again alright?" I said and he smiled. "Want a kiss?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he blushed bright red and I put him down, him running to his dad and hiding by his leg.

"Well lets go Justin, otherwise we'll be late" Jeremy said and he looked at Jazmine. "Take your brother inside and be good to the babysitter, I wont be too long" he said and she nodded, grabbing her brother's hand and they went to the front door where the girl I saw a few days ago, was also standing.

"Bye guys!" I called out and waved to them and they smiled, waving back.

Jeremy, Justin and I got into the car, and soon we were on our way to the airport.

"Make sure to visit again soon sometime ay?" Jeremy said and I nodded and smiled at Justin who held my hand, intertwining our fingers. "For sure dad" he said.

"And Cassidy, I'm really glad Justin found an amazing girl like you, its obvious he's pretty smitten about you huh" he smiled and I looked at Justin, who was blushing a bright red.

"She's perfect.." he said and this time I was the one blushing.

Justin's dad just grinned from what I saw I the mirror.

Before long, we were at the airport, Jeremy helping us get the suitcases out. "Have a safe trip now guys and also text me when you've landed alright Justin?"

Justin nodded as he took our suitcases. "Bye Cassie, hope we see you again some time soon" Jeremy said as he hugged me. "For sure, I had the best time" I said and smiled and he smiled. "Im really glad you did" he said. He let me go and hugged Justin. "Love you son, take care of this girl and dont lose her ay?" he said and Justin smiled, glancing at me. "Never"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I rested my head on Justin's shoulder as the plane reached altitude. "Did you have a good time meeting everyone?" Justin asked and I nodded. "It was the best christmas Ive had" I said and he smiled, holding my hand, rubbing his thumb softly over my knuckles.