-Chapter 28-

The next morning I woke up listening to Justin's heartbeat as my head was on his chest. I hugged him tight as I inhaled his scent. He always smelled so good. I opened my eyes and looked at him and he was still fast asleep, lips parted slightly. I resisted the urge to kiss him and I got off the bed. I looked around my room and realized it was actually pretty messy. I gathered some of my clothes and stuffed it back in my closet. I spotted Justin's hoodie and took it out and closed the closet door.

I went to my drawer and got out a bra and put it on, also putting on the matching panties. I slipped his hoodie on and smiled when I smelled his cologne on it. I hadnt worn it again since he first gave it to me, it just stayed in the back of my closet but today I was in the mood to wear it. It was big and baggy, and hung below my ass. I went to the bathroom, returning shortly after I finished and got into bed and Justin started waking up. He opened one eye and I smiled.

"Morning baby.." I kissed his cheek before laying my head back on his chest and my arm over him. "Damn..last night was.." he breathed a laugh and rubbed his eyes. "Intense.." I said and he nodded. "I thought you were a good girl"

"I am..I guess..last night I just wanted to try something new" I said. "It was fucking amazing" he said and I smiled. "It wont happen alot, just sometimes" I said.

"Good..I like just making love to you no matter how we do it" he said and grabbed the comforter and pulled it over my shoulder. "I love it too.." I yawned and hugged his warm chest. "Its cold in here" he said and I nodded. "Are you warm? I see you still have my hoodie" he smiled and I nodded. "Im warm" I said "You're nice and cosy"

I closed my eyes, starting to doze off, when suddenly I heard the front door open.

"Cassidy?! Are you awake yet or nah" Nicole yelled and I jumped up.

Justins eyes were wide and he jumped up, grabbing his underwear and sweatpants, stumbling as he tried to put them on and he grabbed his shirt. "Go! Bathroom!" I whispered and pushed him in and shut the door. I grabbed a pair of my leggings and put it on and got into the bed, pulling the comforter over me and closing my eyes to pretend Im asleep.

"Damn you're still asleep, well wake up" Nicole said as she came into the room. I rolled over and she sat on the bed. "Justin and I broke up" she said and I looked at her. "What? Wow why?" I sat up and pretended to be surprised.

"Things just dont feel the same anymore.." she said. "I was losing interest in us"

Clearly, since you're knocked up with another guy's kid.

"Oh..well Im sorry to hear that" I said. "Its fine" she shrugged. "I did go to his place earlier but he wasnt home"

"Oh..uh gym maybe?" I asked and she shook her head. "Only on Saturdays"

I just shrugged and tried to stay calm, wiping my sweaty palms on my leggings.

"Well anyways..besides that, I have something else to tell you" she said and I looked at her. "Basically..a few weeks ago I went out to a club and um..met a guy"

Right now I had to tell myself to breathe otherwise I would pass out.

"I went to his place and basically..we hooked up" all I was thinking was that Justin was in the bathroom hearing every word.

"Cassidy I'm pregnant" she said and I widened my eyes. "What? Oh my god Nicole" I said and she sighed. "I know, I know..he forgot the condom I guess" she said.

"Does the guy know?" I asked and she shook her head. "He's coming with me to Bora Bora" she said. "Your parents wont mind? I thought your parents was the reason you werent gonna take Justin?" I asked.

"I told them I met someone new and since they dont know about Justin, it wont even matter to them" she shrugged. I looked at the bathroom door which was still closed.

I had a really nasty feeling.

"Is that..Justin's hoodie?"

My body froze and I looked at her. "Isnt it his? He told me he lost it a while ago.." she said and my heart started beating faster. "Nicole.."

"Why do you have his hoodie?" she asked. "I just..um..borrowed it and I guess he thought he lost it.." I said.

I was a terrible liar and she just looked at me with a stern face.

"Where's Justin?" she asked and I just looked at her. "Justin!" she yelled and got up.

"No Nicole please, he's not here" by now I was on the edge of an anxiety attack. I got out of the bed as she was going to go dowstairs but we stopped when the bathroom door opened and a furious Justin came out.

"What the fuck Nicole! I thought you loved me! Then you went out and got knocked up by some asshole!" he yelled and she frowned. "Excuse me? You're the one who's fucking my best friend!" she yelled back and I looked down.

"I thought you loved me, thats why I didnt break up with you earlier. But instead you already went and got me replaced with some drunk you met in a club" he said.

"Shut the fuck up okay, you cheated on me too! And of all the people, it had to be my best friend" she looked at me and my eyes welled up with tears.

"How could you do that Cassidy? I thought you were my best friend, like a sister to me" she said and I saw tears in her eyes too. "You're both liars, fucking sneaking behind my back for how long" she went downstairs and I went after her. "Nicole please, I couldnt help I fell in love with him" I sniffed and tried to wipe the tears off my face. "I dont fucking care" she spat and looked at me.

"You're a backstabber and the worst friend ever" she said.

It was like ice daggers to my heart. My worst fear was coming true. She opened the door, going outside and she slammed it shut and I put my face in my hands, sobbing.

Two arms wrapped around me and I looked up at Justin. The anger was gone and now he just looked at me with pity. I sobbed against his chest.

Best friend breakups were way worse than breaking up with a boyfriend.

"Cassie shh..please calm down baby" he said. My sobs died down after a few minutes and I hiccuped a few times, sniffing.

"I was scared this would happen.." I sniffed. "I'm really sorry Cassie.." he said.

My heart was broken.

________________________________________________________________________

We all knew that was bound to happen.
Do you guys think they'll sort it out? Hmm..

110 LIKES - 20 VOTES - 25 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER