Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Zayn

We were headed to take the girls’ to the airport. I sat in the back, my head pressed against the window.  Everyone around me was enjoying their last moments together for a while.  I, on the other hand was thinking about Sammy. Seeing her with Nick just brought back stuff from the past, stuff I would rather not relive.

At first, when I had met Sammy, I never wanted to admit that I was falling for another girl.  I didn’t want to get hurt again, especially when Nick gets involved.  But when we kissed, I knew that I wasn’t falling for her; because I had already fallen.  Never in my wildest dreams did I expect her to go running.  I wish I would’ve just been able to talk to her, or at least say goodbye.

Outside it was raining, and I knew it was reflecting my emotions.  The sky was dark, and the rain fell in drops, as if it burst with water. I sighed softly, my breath fogging up the glass in front of me. Drawing an S in the fog, I quickly erased it before anyone noticed.

“Zayn, you comin’?” Niall asked.

Then I looked around, noticing everyone had already gotten out.  I nodded and followed after, shoving my hands in the pockets of my coat.  The rain dampened my hair, but I didn’t care.  I watched the rest of them, wishing Sammy were here.

I gave the girls’ hugs, trying not to show how glum I was.  Hailey was last, and I think she knew something was up.

She slid something into my hand before walking over to Niall and kissing him.  I looked away, staring down at the note.  Unfolding it I saw some numbers.

Sammy-

Phone- 715-533-1234

Skype- Sammybear

You’re welcome, use them wisely :)

I slightly laughed at Hailey’s note, telling me to use them wisely.  Keeping it wrapped in my hand, I shoved my hand back in my pocket.  The boys’ and I watched as the girls’ boarded the plan.  We waited for it to take off before, finally going home. Our plane was scheduled for later tonight, so we had packing to do.

Sammy

Once I had made it to my apartment, I unpacked my bag and then searched for a dress.  I found a black dress that came above my knees, and at the shoulders it attached with silver chains.  The top of the dress was a plain black, and at the waist down it becomes more leather and is ruched. I found my favorite pair of black studded combat boots, slipping them on. Adding some silver hoop earrings, I went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.  I did a grey smoky eye and added some lip gloss, finishing with makeup. For hair, I curled it into loose curls and then pinned back my bangs into a small side bump.  Finishing I grabbed my black studded purse and threw my phone and some money into it, putting it over my shoulder.

Before I left I went to check the weather, but stumbled across a news segment came on…about me.  Well more specifically me and Zayn.

Zayn Malik from the boy band One Direction, spotted with a girl.  They seem to be together, from the looks of this picture we got of them kissing.

I stared at the screen that was showing a picture of Zayn and me from the movie premiere, and quickly threw the remote onto the couch.  Zayn and I were not dating.  I don’t even like him like that.

Yes you do, my mind said.

I started to get angrier; I’m going to show them.  I don’t like him, I don’t need him. Walking out of my apartment, I called a cab.  I told him to drive me to the nearest club.