Chapter Five: You wait till you stop caring.

Hey guys, I haven't uploaded in like 2 days, and I'm sorry. D: But please check out my other story, I'm writing it with a friend, so please be nice XD it's actually pretty good! --> http://www.wattpad.com/2056524-it-started-with-a-doorbell

Oh, and that's Destiny XD ~~~~> 

(she's so gorgeous, i'm inlesbians with her) JK.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

~Aaron’s POV;

  She wouldn’t stop crying, I tried every way possible to make her; I bought her favorite ice cream, I goofed and made funny faces, heck, I even hurt myself. She always gives in and laughs when I hurt myself, but not this time. Nothing was working, so I just surrendered and hugged her.

“Hey, I call you by your name, so does your family! Destiny is an epic name for a beautiful girl like you. Don’t let the bitches bring you down. Besides, your dad loves you in so many ways, Des, and you guys aren’t the proxy or the surrogates or whatever Cheska blabbered about. You know it’s total complete bull poop, right?” I poked her shoulders. “Stop crying for a second, Jesus. You’re flooding my room with your snot.”

   She cried even harder. Poop. “I was kidding.” I murmured.

She sniffed coarsely and finally came to words, “If you’re trying to make me feel better, you’re going to have to do a better job than that.”

~Destiny’s POV;

After what I said, he went out of his room and I have the slightest idea what he’s planning to do, well maybe he just left me here to rot, with nothing but his stinky pillow and warm blankets. I’m born to be alone, forever. Aaron entered the room with what looks like an ancient boom box, and plugged it in. He turned the volume up and he started dancing, if that’s even. He’s awkwardly bouncing up and down as he jerked to the music. Everyone knows that he can’t dance, he never dances, ever.

  Probably because of what happened on the 5th grade when he made an attempt to dance in front of the class because he was trying to impress the girl he had crush on. Everyone made fun of him since then and picked on his moves, bullies and even his friends imitated him and would have hysterics while doing so. He’s a horrible, horrible dancer and everyone can second me on that.

  I slapped my palm against my forehead, running it to my face. I restrained myself from bursting from laughing, but he still wouldn’t stop moving, trying to dougie and I just couldn’t help it anymore.

I endlessly made fun of him, “Please, please stop!” I held my laughter so I could breathe in and speak.

“Aren’t I shmexy?” he bopped, “I can’t believe I stopped dancing! I think I’m going to audition for ABDC! God, I’d be a superstar, don’t you think?”

I kicked my feet mid-air, my hands on my stomach, still cracking up. I could’ve sworn, you’d die laughing with me if you witnessed this yourself. “Okay, okay! Stop dancing now, please.”

He looked upset and ceased, “I’m really that bad?”

I immediately nodded, “Do me a favor and don’t you ever do that again, in front of anyone… It’s embarrassing to even be labeled as your best friend if you broke in front of a big crowd and danced.” I pouted my lips, fencing them to stop giggling all over again.

He playfully hit me with a pillow, “Maybe I’ll get a second opinion with someone I’m not friends with. Because I think you’re just jealous, you see. I think I have the potential, I just need practice and I’ll be boogieing like a member of that, I am Me team!”