Chapter two- The sophisticated truth.

The guy on the side ---> see? That's who's gonna play Aaron for us. <33 he's hawt isn't he?

That’s when I realized it was the stupi-fucking-dest mistake anyone could have ever done. My jaw plopped mid-air, my throat beginning to dry up, my heart sinking, my body stiffened, unmoved and parched, my mind going blank. As I saw two figure, in fact, two familiar figures just about to kiss, when they notice my sudden existence. A flash of anger, loath, betrayal and indignation are rushing through my veins. How could anything be any crueler than what I just witnessed? I turned my back, with every step trying to fight back the tears, but failing miserably.

“Des, wait!” Izzie called. Her voice alone annoyed me. Heck, I need a much stronger word for it, perhaps abhorred me. She dares call on my name? Shame.

I didn’t have the courage to face her, so I exerted everything in my effort and power I have left to run, but I was too vulnerably fragile. My sister, really? My fucking non-biological sister? I really couldn’t blame Drew, because, she’s hotter, more confident and more experienced than I am. But, really? Still in shock, I closed my eyes as I smelled her approach getting nearer.

“Des, please.” I could whiff in the aroma of betrayal on her guilty, shaky voice.

“You don’t get to say my name like we’re fucking tight! Because we are fucking not! And never in this lifetime would that fucking happen. Not ever.” I vociferate as tears soaked my burning cheeks.

“I know what you must be feeling right now, and I know what I did was wrong, but Des, Destiny, you can’t stop your heart from wanting someone, I tried to get out of it, but it’s out of my control. And I don’t have anything I could say to make you feel better, or anything to uplift me out of this hole I’m dug in, and it doesn’t make me less of a sinner, but please understand.”

I faked-laugh, “What is there to understand?! Oh yeah, that my boyfriend cheated on me with my unrelated sister who I never really liked because she’s so flawless and so blindingly foolproof, and that she gets everyone she wants even her sister’s boy friend! YAY, YOU!” I widened my eyes and exclaimed my guts out.

She looked surprised more than hurt. She looked up at Drew, who was now standing tall on her back.

 “But I thought, you told me you broke up with her?” She was shaking her head back and forth, back and forth. “You’re an ass.” She pushed him away, but Drew was so buff he didn’t even flinch.

“Look what we have here. Bravo, everyone, now who gets the sympathy award? Even if we had broken up, wouldn’t you think it’s wrong to date your sister’s ex boyfriend? You senseless bitch.” Okay, maybe I have gotten a little too far, but I was in the verge of killing them.

“Hey!” The magnificent Drew finally spoke up. “She’s still older than you. And I am to blame in all of this, I get the whistle this time. And you may never understand but you should always respect her because willy nilly, she is a part of your family.”

“She is unrelated to me in any damn way! My mom married her father a month ago, so what?! She is not my family and she never will.” I eyed her deviously.

I shot my glare back at Drew. “And you don’t get to lecture me, you shitless lamebrain, bastard! We’re done.” My heart was breaking to unreasonably million pieces, and he try to shatter it even more as he caught my hand, trying to cease me. I laughed between sobs, “you’re a winner either way. That’s what you wanted from the start, wasn’t it?”

“Nothing happened between us, ever.” He added.

“You don’t have to redeem yourself, save it.”