Chapter Four- Update your facebook status!

Okay, so chapter 4, everybudeeyy. Lol. The picture is Emma Stone, as Izzie Hawkins, everybody ~~~~>

 And the song is called, "Love Song by Sara Barreilles. Oh, and thank y'all for still sticking here. <3 MUCH LOVE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formulating Idea. Lightbulb. What if, what if Aaron is the solution?

“Hey, you said you’d always have my back, right?” I said, sounding mellow.

He just nodded, his attention focused on something else. His eyes are still glued on his iPhone, making me pissed, so I snagged it out of his hands.

“Hey! What was that for? Some chick sent me a nude picture of herself. Nice racks, big booty.” Raising his eyebrows up twice, and giving me a playful smile, but he won’t get me with that, so I was firm as a rock. “Gimme it back!” He reached out for it, but I jerked him out. “Gee, I need more guy friends.”

“Listen to me when I’m talking to you.” I paused.

“Alright, what do you have to say that is more important than your best friend getting some?”

“What if, we tell everyone we’re dating? Or, scratch, what if we date?”

He made a face, “Now that’s just ridiculous. Why would you want them to think we’re dating?”

“Because, everyone will look at me with such pity. I don’t like people thinking I’m still hanging on Drew. And besides people expect us to fall in love and shit like that, so maybe we could, right?”

“Des, are you hearing yourself? It takes two people to like each other in order for them to be going out. We don’t even like each other.”

“Just say it, I’m not pretty, that’s just it.” I stared down, on his phone, studying the girl stripped naked on the picture.

“It’s not like that.” He said, convincingly.

“And you prefer this skank over me? Good grief, she’s ugly.” I tossed him his phone back.

“She’s not.”

“Is.”

“Not.”

“Is too.”

“Is not.”

“Are we seriously having this conversation right now? You swore you’ll have my back. And maybe we don’t like each other at all, but we could just try and go with it. Look at me, A.”

He gave me a peek, and went back to burying his face on his palms.

He looked up and wheezed. “No. It’s a terrible idea, Destiny. There are other ways, you can actually date someone else and fall in love, be happy without putting up an act. You feel me? You can do that, y’know, without pretending. I’m just sayin’ that’s how you get into relationships. You don’t drag people into it. And I can hook you up with a fine clean-cut guy. I have connections”

“You know what, never mind. Just ditch me, like I don’t matter, its fine really.” I bullshitted.

“I see what you’re trying to do here. You’re lifting a finger on me, and you want me to feel guilty. It’s not gonna happen. I’m not the rebound guy. I’ll talk to you tomorrow at school?” He sounded displeased, but he said nothing more and kissed me on the cheek before trailing off.

I know you must think I’m on crack for asking him to go out with me. It’s pathetic and desperate and that I was meager-thinking. There’s so much a girl with a broken heart can do.