(16) Let it all out

Seriously...I honestly hoped holiday vacation was longer. IT WAS JUST ONE WEEK AND A HALF. I NEED MORE THAN THAT.

"Mayyyy!!! Time to go!!!" Yelled Steven from downstairs.

I looked in the mirror, got a bow out of the drawer and fixed my hair. I sighed. Here's to a better school year. I ran to the hallway and got my backpack to find Daniel getting his.

He looked at me and spoke. "Hi May"

"Good morning"

I went down the stairs and ran towards the car.

"Oh come on don't tell me Matt is driving today..."

"Sorry sweetie" Said Matt with a wink. "Today it's not your turn to drive. Oh look at that" Matt looked at his watch. "You are kinda late so you have no choice" He said with a grin.

I groaned. "Fine" I said, as I got in the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the school halls trying to find my friends. I spotted Pansy and waved her over. She look over at me with piercing eyes, like if she wanted to strangle me, and continued walking. Well then.

I continued walking and saw Sam. He probably was the reason why Pansy was mad. "Sam!" He looked back and smiled. How the hell can he have a smile on his face in moments like these?

"Hey princess" He said with a grin.

"You dumped her didn't you"

He looked around. "What if I did?" He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh God. What did you say--"

"May!!" Said Marcus cheerfully walking over.

"Nope. I'm going to class. See you later Sammy" I said as I pecked his cheek.

"Wow...dude she totally left to avoid you." I could hear Sam say to Marcus as I walked away. "What you do?"

I walked in to class to find James talking to Cameron. I waved towards them and they waved back. I took my seat and took out my phone to check the time. Pansy came in and took her seat in front of me.

"Pansy are you okay?"

"What do you want May?" She said in a annoyed tone.

"To know what's the matter with you"

"That's non of your business" She said, without looking at me.

I sighed as the bell rang and the teacher came in to start class. This is surely not the way I wanted to start the year.

_______________________________________

As the math class ended at fourth period, Sam looked over at me and winked. James looked at him and said, " Are you getting those weird twitches on your eye again?"

"What? No!" Sam exclaimed.

"Ha, sure..." Said James with a laugh.

I got up, put my stuff in my backpack and got out of the classroom. I saw Pansy as she went in to the bathroom. This was the perfect time to trap her and talk. I ran towards the bathroom and looked around that no one else came in. I sprinted in and closed the door. It was weird cuz I could hear Pansy peeing in there, until she came out.

"May leave me alone" She said.

"No" I answered.

"Don't you have anything else to do than bother me?" She said with a bored look.