I was Broken, I got fixed, And now I'm new

AN: Hello peoples I love to write this story!! So sorry that it took so long.... Anyways the song on the side made me think of Alina's past.... and something else.

Onwards with the story!!!!

****************************************************************************************************************

This morning was like any other morning. I woke up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put in my contacts, and then I finally had breakfast. Dad had left early, Rowan ,my step-brother, had to drive me to highschool. I almost laughed because of his reaction to what I was wearing. I wore a purple one-shoulder t-shirt that had a little cleavage with a black flowy miniskirt. Of course I wore shorts underneath it.

When Rowan dropped me off, a crowd immediately started forming. I searched the crowd for Erin which seemed hopeless. I found him after a little while, and then I ran and hid my face in his chest. his chest rumbled as he chuckled at the crowd. I pulled away to see him smiling down at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him. I could feel my old friends' stares on my back, chilling me to the bone. So of course I snuggled closer to Erin. This let him put his arm securely around my waist.

Classes flew by and they seemed to only last a minute. When it was time for lunch, everyone was surprised to see that Erin wasn't bullying today. In fact, he was actually helping those who were knocked down or made fun of. When I was waiting for my food, I saw Cassie walking towards me and I quickly grabbed my food and hurried over to Erin's table. Erin instinctively put his arm around me again as I sat down and greeted everybody.

I began to understand Erin's friends as they told me what they had gone through. The only reason they bullied those kids was because of something they had done to others. I learned that Drew had had a father that beat his mother and cheated on her, so now when a guy cheats on his girlfriend, Drew will always be there to set him straight. Erin had an older sister that used to drink a lot and hurt him. So now those who drink too much, get straightened out by Erin. I could relate to their harsh lives very much.

When it was my turn to tell my story, I told them they would be horrified by the end. Drew's girlfriend's eyes widened at what I said. I wanted to tell them that I was joking, but that would be a lie. They deserved to know the truth about my harsh childhood. I was about to tell them something I had never told anyone before. This would bring me to tears by the end, and no doubt I wouldn't speak for a while either.

" It all started when I was little.."

****** Erin's POV******

I watchedher face change quickly from sadness to depression so quickly, it was like a flash. My stomach began to fall as she began her story.

" It all started when I was little. Back then I had an older brother and mom was still with us. I was six when I caught my mom cheating on my dad. After the guy left, she started beating Dad and Reese. It was always like this no matter if she was drunk or sober. She never hurt me since I was 'her little girl' but I can tell you I hate that bitch still to this day. Life went on like this for weeks, which soon turned into months. Then one night she was so drunk as to bring her new boy toy home. 

" He had left the room to go use the bathroom. That's when mom went nuts. she beat Dad bloody and Reese was so sick and tired of it, he began to fight back. The guy picked that time to come out, and I noticed something shiny. It was a gun. A gun that he shot at my twin brother. My world had crumbled after seeing my twin die. I still visit his grave everyday. I never spoketo anyone for quite some time. In my eyes I was alone. In my eyes, I saw nothing but sadness, fear, and hate."

Then she whispered those heartbreaking words. Ones that could bring an aggrevated man to full blown tears.

" I know I'm not alone anymore. But without my twin, I am nothing like I used to be. I am just a shell."

Drew had tears in his eyes, I was shaking, and Drew's girlfriend was full out bawling. I noticed Alina crying and I brought her to my lap and wrapped my arms around her. I began to softly sing a tune that I usually never sang. It was one I learned from my older sister back when she was sober. I kept singing until I noticed Alina was asleep. I chuckled at her cute peaceful face. She began to cuddle right up to me and we just sat there. The teachers all had grave faces. They all love Alina and to see her like that was heartbreaking. They let her sleep and let me stay with her.

******Alina's POV******

I slowly began to open my eyes. I remembered everything that had happened before. Erin must've fallen asleep while I was sleeping. He just looked so peaceful. I smirked and woke him up the same way I used to do to Rowan. I climbed off him and bent down to his ear.

"Wake up!" I screamed

he jumped up, which caused him to fall out of his chair. I began laughing so hard I had to drop to my knees.

"y-y-your f-f-ace was p-p-p-priceless!" i finally got out while laughing.

I suddenly noticed he was smirking, and I booked it to the front of the school. I had forgotten that I wasn't friends with Cassie anymore so I ran straight to her.

" Cassie! Help! Erin's trying to get me!" I wailed at her. She smiled and started laughing hysterically. 

I turned around to see the chaser. In less than a second I was on the ground being tickled to death. I was laughing hysterically.

"C-C-Cassie help m-m-me!" I said whilst laughing like a maniac. She smiled and began to tug Erin off of me.

"Hmm Cassie I think we should get revenge! Ready?" I said

"Set!" She shouted

"Go!" we shouted in unison. We both managed to tackle Erin to the ground and started to tickle him. These were the times I loved the most. I wished I could've stayed this way forever. Always having fun, never having to worry, and sharing it with others.