The Bully and the Shy Girl

Alina's POV

Each year of school was easy to me. I may be shy but that doesn't seem to stop me from getting good grades. The bad thing about my school was that it had a bully. Correction: My school had bullies. There were only three, which is good, since there used to be four of them. The fourth moved to terrorrize some other school. Drew, the leader has short blonde hair, blue eyes, perfectly tanned skin, has a scar on the side of his face, is o the football team, and is dating the head cheerleader Chelsea. Next is Shawn. Shawn has shaggy brown hair that is basically emo-styled, green eyes, really tan, and is also on the football team. Lastly, my least favorite, is the king of jerks himself is Erin. He has neatly cut black hair, brown eyes, sort of tan skin and isn't on the football team.

Right now all of us were dreading the bell ringing. Why? Because we have freaking bullies, that always seem to always get to the exit before you do. I mean can't they just leave us alone for one day? Is it really that hard? Apparently so. When the bell rang, everyone rushed to get out except for me and my friends, Josh, Sara, Katie, Quinn, Cassie, and Zack. We were working on our project and with 15 minutes to spare, the teacher tried to get us to leave. Unfortunately, he succeeded. Therefore we were easy targets to Drew and his crew.

"Alina, I think they're following us out!" Cassie whisper-shouted. When I cursed and made the signal we all ran. Nothing compared to this life-depending sprint. It was as if the devil himself was chasing us, insteado his advocates. With adrenaline and determination, I was sure that we could make it alive to the cafeteria. But we all stopped when Cassie let out a scream. Not just any scream, but a bloodcurdling, terrorrizing, and fear-injecting scream. We all turned and saw her about to get punched. Sara, Josh, Quinn, and Katie all ran to help fendthem off. I however ran to get help.

Apparently Drew isn't as dumb as he used to be.

"Erin get the girl! She's gonna get an adult!" he screamed at Erin.

I decided to use my colorful vocabulary.

"No shit sherlock! Oh crap he's got his skateboard!" I screamed over my shoulder.

I ran to the front of the school and was about to open the door, when something rammed into me. Being me, I naturally landed on my head. Next thing I know, I was fading into blackness.

******Erin's POV******

It was a school year like any other. Nothing new. Same building, same teachers, and the same classmates. Scratch the last one. I think her name is Ali? No Lyn? Alina? Ah yes that is her name. Instead of the dorky, ugly girl I was used to, there was a stunning beauty. She was beautifully tanned, stood tall, had an hourglass figure, her usually frizzy brown hair was now straight, her eyes were a beautiful brown and weren't hidden by the ugly glasses. I kept staring at her all throughout class.

It was when the bell rang that I noticed she was staying after class to finish her project. Ah well knowing her, she'll be finished with time to spare. I'll just hang out and wait. Every time I blinked, I could see her beautiful fragile face. I just was about to walk into the classroom when they were pushed out by Mr. Schmidt. I thanked that man a million times in my head. One of Aina's friends saw our group coming and then they ran.

We all began to grin when they ran. We always liked chasing people. We chased them for a minute when one of her friends fell. All of them rushed to fight us an help her. Except Alina. Drew seemed to have noticed.

"Erin get the girl! She's gonna get an adult!" he screamed at me.

"No shit sherlock! Oh crap he's got his skateboard!" she screamed over her shoulder.

I chuckled softly and began to skateboard after her. She was about to open the door, when I decided to just jump and accidentally side-tackled her. When I noticed that she was knocked out, I gently kissed her on her lips.

******Alina's POV******

I was dreaming. I must've been. The thought of Erin Fisher kissing me on the lips is just preposterous. Then why did it feel so real? And if he hadn't then why was he carrying me to the nurse's office? I was pondering this and decided to open my eyes. I looked up to see his eyes soften at me.

The only explainations for what I did next are either I was fallingi love with him or I was delusional. I reached up, grabbed his head, and crashed my lips to his. He surprisingly kissed back, but what surprised me even more was that he licked my lips for entrance. I let him have control of my mouth unti we reached the nurse'soffice, where I reluctantly broke the kiss. Just before we went in though, he kissed me on my forehead right in front of my injured friends. Great, just great my life long friends probably hate me now. Seeing as one of the bullies just kissed me and after he set me down I blushed.