Imagine: Ceareal (Princeton imagine for Chelsey<3 Rated R)

Imagine...

It was 8:30 and you and Prince was watching Catfish while eating Ceareal. "This Bitch is stupid! Ah Ah WHADABOUTRAMON!" Both of you guys laughed "He knew what he was doin the Nigga clearly knew the mexcian raspeusha was who she said she was the man bought her a Wii! -.- Come on now." He ate a spoon full of captain crunch you were staring at him "What!?" he said looking confused. you didn't say anything you just tried to eat your ceareal sexy he was just staring at you so you ate some more ceareal and a drop of milk spilled on your chest "So uh whatcha need Prince?" you asked while smirking because you making him horny worked he put his ceareal down on the coffee table he scooted over close to you took your bowl of ceareal and sat it next to his. He pulled you on his lap and kissed you you kissed back wanting to taste the sweet ceareal the kiss got more intense you pushed him down And smiled he smiled back at you then you lent back in for another kiss he started to remove your sweatshirt you took off his overall which left him in boxers and a tshirt you lent back in for the kiss "Wait before it gets any farther let's go upstairs I don't wanna have sex on a couch-.-" Prince said while standing up while he was getting his things you finished the rest of his soggy Captakn Crunch "Thanks Prince!" he looked confused then looked around and noticed his ceareal was gone "Oh Forreal Chelsey! I know what to do with you!" You looked worried he laughed evily picked you up Bridal style and carried you to the bedroom.

________________________________________________________\__________________________

Oops I ripped the line :/ Oh well here your Imagine Chelsey!! I do personals leave me a message on my board with the boy sex scene or no and what do you want it to be like and Bon Áppetite! Therez your imagine! Remember

Comment

Vote

Fan!<3

Lei;*