Imagine: Damn You Radio Disney! (Ray)

Imagine...

You and ray were driving home from dinner then he was scanning the radio for something to listen to "Ray turn to 105.9." you said while flocking your Iphone starting to get irritated He turned to radio Disney then one direction what makes you beautiful came on "NOOO RAYYY TURRNNN!" You hollared trying to turn the radio then he started singing "Your insecure don't know what for!" "Ray. SHUT THE HELL UP!" He turnes up the radio and kept singing to piss you off "Don't need makeup to cover up!" Since he wouldnt shutup you played along "Nigga yes I do have you saw me with no makeup!" "Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" "How do i light up your world Ray Ray I'm black!-_-" It still didn't work and he just kept singing so when y'all got home you had a plan he unlocked the door and walked in He sat on the couch and cut the T.V on "Yn can y-" "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!" "-.- I should've stopped singing."

___________________________________________________________________

Yeah Ray you should've stopped! Lol so vote for what boy you want next I do personals too!

Comment

Vote

Fan!<3