Imagine: Oh Really? (Prodigy Imagine For Valerie<3 Rated R)

Imagine...

"Baby I'm sorry!" Prodigy said while walking behind you. "I don't even want to hear it Craig! The Bitch Was watching T.V in my pants what the hell!" you stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door you cut on the shower water and got in letting the cold water transform into warm on your skin then Prodigy walked in "Get.Out." you said bluntly He took his clothes off and got in "Prodigy get ou-" You Gasped as kissed your neck "What was that?" he asked while trailing his hands on your hips as he kissed your neck "Crai-" Yet again he has cast his spell of weakness upon you. You gave in and kissed him on the lips his tongue trailing the tip of yours fighting inside of his mouth you two fel back his back hit the Granite wall of the beautiful walk in shower. You left the kiss for the breather his hands holding your waist while your up against him he looked in your eyes "Valerie I'm sorry!" He was telling the truth "I forgive you but not what you did!" He smirked "Oh really so I can do this now?" he put his hand on your crotch and massaged it "Prod I -I..." You were lost at words soon his finger got to work on your Clit "Oh My..." You said while biting your lip to stop you from screaming "Huh I couldn't hear you?" he said while smirking "IM GONNA CUM!" He stopped and inserted himself in you "Oh God PRODIGY!" He knew that was a signal to go faster and deeper. Soon after he was building up a Orgasm " Shit. VALERIE!!!" he went deeper soon both of you have an Orgasm "Baby I love you!" he said "I love you too but were going to get checked for STDS tommoroww!" His face looked confused "What?"

______________________________________________________________________________________

There you go Valerie I was tired but I did it! Alright so if you want a personal comment or go on my message board don't be shy! Leave the boy and if you want a sex scene a heated fight or some fries up a nose! Lol remember!

Comment

Vote

Fan!<3

-Lei;*