Chapter 3 - Just wanna be Invisible

Vote, Comment, Fan! :D Over 1,000 reads! THRILLED! Thank you! Please continue to vote, and support it means so much!

This song means so much to me, and it relates to this chapter, just listern to the chrous, you will see what i mean. 

 ****************************************************************************************************************

I slowly disappeared over the following weeks. I blended in. I disappeared. I changed my clothes to extra baggy. And tired up my hair in the weirdest of dos (Alia hated it, still does…). It was awkward at first but everyone forgot. That meant that Jack stayed away, and Laurie never batted an eyelid towards me. So much for looking after me… What would Rakkah think? Was all that was going through my head.

I quietly hid in the classes I could easily excel at. Kept at the back doing nothing but get good grades. It was the simplest way. I hid in Thomas – Sorry – Master Frayne’s classes just because it was the hardest one to pretend to suck at. I still taught that annoying, good for nothing, son of a bitch - sorry, hoe - prince. I didn’t have any ‘accidents’ like last time. A few cuts and bruises but nothing compared to what I gave him. Sweet, Sweet revenge. I love it! Especially after what he did to my family, I feel a bit like an evil mastermind! MUHAHWAH! Even if there is a pit of doubt in my stomach, a doubt of fire, I wonder why.

He tired questioning me why I healed so quickly, using my ankle as a ‘big’ example, dirty tick. I said nothing and carried on trying to teach this mongrel how to hold a sword and use it. Blake was progressing, that was true but He has never heard of dragonfly swords. I honestly couldn’t believe it. Actually, I started laughing while he continued to stare at me weirdly. It’s like a mouse not knowing how to eat cheese. Massive no-no. And my stomach still hurts from the hysterics.

My only escape from this tragic life, pretending not be what I am, was running. It was my freedom and the time to be my self free. I saw other animals running, I often scared them by rustling leaves, dropping stones. It was the finest point of the run. I saw other wolves who scent me yet couldn’t work out where it was coming from. Only alphas could do that. I thank my lucky stars for my reddish-brown fur. It hid perfectly in leaves. I ended up getting hysterics so much, I though I would die from laughter. A pretty good way to go. I think.

I sort of had a routine. It went like this:

Wake up, get dress, eat breakfast, have an argument bout clothes/dvds/cds/lessons.

Lessons, break, lessons, lunch, lessons

Run, Go to costa for a drink, sprint back to flat, cook dinner, and eat it, homework. Bed.

[AN: Costa is the best place on earth… I <3 their sandwiches, and ice coolers. Heaven!!!]

Such a thrilling day, don’t ya think? I am use to it now. Goddess, I wish Mum was alive, well at least someone…

***************************************************************************************************************

I walked through the plain grey-white corridors, towards the history room. Occasionally dodging people as the swanned their way through. They – the ‘popular’ people – accepted the crowd to part like the red sea for them. People too immediately as they saw them fling themselves against the walls. The crowd did naturally. I didn’t. I had no respect for these people.

My mind was draw back to my head after my rant, as I saw the shiny apple red history door. Its Golden painted history gleamed from the light in the busy, busheling hall way. I was preparing myself for a hour long lecture about a ‘important’ period in history. Given to me by an old plump, flat red face man, with grey hair and a neutral way with suites.