Explanations

The song connects with the feel of this chapter, enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************************The Laws of the world i am talking about is Mailinia. A place were werewolves run the land. I can only begin to tell it from the beginning. The VERY beginning. How it all began.

You see there was a crack in the human universe at the beginning ( around 5 million years). Imagine a mirror. A big clear massive mirror. The kind which goes on forever in a endless pool of clear reflection. And earth inside. The mirror is reflecting and keeping out all the bad stuff which never should go to Earth. A small splinted, landed like a dart just after this mirror was made, stuck in the center. As time went on, bad things happen On Earth, this clause the crack the splinter made to grown in to thousands of little cracks. Dark stuff oozed out of these cracks, creating more cracks. Over Millions of Years the cracks grew, Until there was nothing left to crack. Then it shattered. The last remaining pieces fell onto earth and the two world became one. The good and the bad. Yin and Yang.

The Worlds, Mailinia and Earth had broken the Laws. They were one world now. Earth use to be were humans were humble, innocent and fumbling. In the world of Mailinia There were people who were more animal than human, yet there souls were mixed. As the worlds collided the souls and beings of the two planets combined in to one. Shifters.

The humans found there animal, yet a Society formed still as the new species learnt to control them selves. There were dominant animals, Which ruled above others. The first was wolves. There was 4 packs of them to begin with all a Royalty of them own. A pack was almost destroyed in the war to lead the new world, Mailinia. But one Came out on top. The Marsen. They Began to rule. All the other Shifters began to fall in line, Except for to Packs. McKenna and Vincus. The Vincus were always in a war for the throne. Many died. Too much Death

The Battle of Cergarth, put a stop to the fighting. It was a ruthless Battle. Fighting for 72 hours straight. With still no avail. Blood was being spilt every were and the Vincus were losing heavenly. All there warriors were gone. The King, Richard 2nd, strode up to the Alpha, the leader Kilcar and said

"Do you comply with my terms? Accept to become a Solider to the Throne? Abide all The Laws?" The Vincus knew they were at the mercy of the king, their mates were killed. They had no will to live yet hope that this fighting will stop. Kilcar Spoke up with a straggle of red liquid dripping out his mouth.

"We Have no will to live. Yet why do you answer this question, Brother?" As soon as the word left Her mouth, she felt a paw slash across her face. Old times we never forgotten. Pity they had such good memory. These wolves were old, around 200 years. The packs all descend from two leaders. To Great Shifters. They were great and had many cubs. they didn't have cubs often so it was rare to have close kin. 

"I ask this on the ground of peace, and no death is wanted here. Say Yes and I will take you away from this" he gestured around them " Misery when you belong, in the palace."

"No", With that reply Richard raised his hand and let it drop. The screams were heard miles away. 

But what happened to the McKenna's you ask. I'll tell you. They are probably the most important clan. The leader at the time was a Were Called Cergarth. The battle was named after him as he died watching them kill the last Vincus. The fact that he was a duke was common knowledge. But the fact he had mated, was not, nor the fact he had a child. These were dangerous times for any Wolf not of royalty. Many switched their loyalty to the throne. Few remained, but the few was enough.

****************************************************************************************************************

There is a reason Cergarth's Mate and Cub were hidden. Cergath had found a piece. a piece of the glass. A piece of the bubble, a piece of the mirror. He gave it to her, Daniella, and it hung around her neck as a token of love and Protection. She was the duchess.