Chapter Five

I tensed up until I heard Drew and remembered that he was behind me as well.

"Leave her the hell alone, Haden!" He ground out angrily. I could tell he was walking towards me because as he spoke he got gradually louder.

I turned around to watch what Haden would do but now I was facing him and he still had his back to Drew and his hand on my shoulder.

He smirked, looking like a bit of a psychopath if you asked me, and replied with, "What are you gonna do about it, pretty boy?"

I was too caught up in watching Drew lunge at Haden to notice that someone grabbed my arm, sending sparks down my arm, and pulled me out of the way and before I knew it, Chace and Drew we're teaming up on Haden. I was so shocked I didn't realize I was crying until Steph came over and hugged me.

Everyone in the whole rooms eyes were on the three boys as they were going at it and a few people were looking between them and I in shock like they didn't believe that just happened. Before I knew it, Drew, Chace, Steph, and I were headed to the hall seeing as a teacher was on her way in the doors when they stopped.

As soon as Drew noticed I was crying, he pulled me from Steph and hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna explode.

Once I stopped crying, I managed to say, "I'm only crying because I thought you would get hurt." Then Drew and I started laughing. While we were practically rolling on the ground laughing, Chace and Steph looked at us like we were insane which caused us to laugh even harder. By now, there were tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.

Once we stopped laughing, Drew and Steph started going to class leaving me and Chace to walk together.

"So...erm... Thanks, for..,,you know..." I trailed off being nervous for some reason. Chace stopped walking and turned to face me. Then out of no where he pulled me into a hug and whispered "Don't worry about it. Now you can be my damsel in distress and I can be your Prince Charming."

When he pulled away I looked up to see his eyes sparkling and a small smile on his face. Not that annoying smirk but a real smile. He grabbed me behind the neck with his right hand and cupped my right cheek with his left hand and started inching his face towards mine. Our noses were touching and at last second, I turned my head to the right leaving him kissing my cheek.

He pulled back shocked and looked at me curiously. He opened his mouth to say something when the bell rang. 'Saved by the bell' I thought and silently laughed at my own joke. While I was laughing at myself, Chace just looked plain mad.

Before I could say anything he turned and walked away with his face bright red.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got home and tossed my bag on the floor. I knew no one was home because my mom worked until around 7:30 at night and my dad was stationed in Iraq as a part of the U. S. Army.

I made my way into my room and threw on a pair of comfy sweatpants. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a slice if pizza, then ran and jumped onto the couch. I switched on Netflix and put on Season One, Episode One of Prison Break. I'm obsessed, don't judge me.

I was about twenty minutes into the episode when someone ringing the doorbell snapped me out of my concentration. I was confused as to who was at the door because most people just walk right in. I grumpily hit pause on the remote and slowly stood up.

I was about three feet away from the door when I yelled, "Who is it?"

I slipped the door open and there stood a smirking Chace,

"Only your Prince Charming." He finished with a wink. I rolled my eyes and stepped outside.

"What have I done to be graced by the your company?" I asked with sarcasm literally dripping from my voice. "And how do you know where I live?" I asked on a sidenote.

"That's not important." he stated as he stepped towards me, "What's important is..."

************************************************************************

Cliffy again(;

Love you all

Sorry this took so long

~Alexis

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT!!!!