Chapter Four

I woke up to music blaring and a shower running. 'Huh.. ' I thought, 'where am I?'. Then, the familiar smell hit me and I remembered I spent the night at Drew's.

"Momma!!" I screamed, "I need clothes for school!"

"Hold it, Girly!" she screamed back. I waddled out of bed and downstairs to her room. I grabbed a pair of plain skinny jeans and a v-neck and went up to shower in the spare bathroom. I love staying the night here because she always kept some clothes in my size so when I slept over I didn't have to bring anything. It was extremely convenient for me. I stepped into the shower just as my thoughts were going back to that kiss. I just don't get it! How could he just kiss me?

I know what you're thinking, 'didn't she say it was her first kiss but didn't she have a boyfriend? Well the answer to that is simple, I think that if I can find someone that can be happy with me without kissing then they're worth it. I've always hated that Drew hangs out with them and I hate that he plays girls like he does but I guess I can't do anything to stop him. I turned off the water and hopped out of the shower. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I almost enjoyed the kiss...

"Autmn, if you don't get your cute little butt in my car in fifteen minutes, I'm leaving you here!" Drew shouted through the door.

"I'm coming," I mumbled back, "cheese and rice man can't you be patient for once?"

"You never fail to amuse me with your weirdness" he said afterwards with a small grin starting to form.

As I was skipping down the stairs outside my stomach let out a loud, low groan.

"Drew," I whined "I'm so hungry and you wouldn't give me enough time to eat." For dramatic effects I widened my eyes a little and jutted out my bottom lip.

"Ugh," he groaned, "I'll stop at Starbucks and get you something." 

I was too busy doing a happy dance in my head to realize that we had pulled up to the drive thru and he ordered my usual blueberry muffin and caramel chunk frappuccino. I smiled gratefully without saying anything and dug in to my food.

By the time we pulled up outside the school, and traces of our stop was gone except for our empty cups which we quickly disposed of before we walked inside. Steph met us at the door and we both lightly hugged Drew and walked away so he could go talk to his other friends.

"See you, Steph" I said as we each walked out separate ways to our seats.

"After class baby moo." She said back with a wink and a small smile.

As I recovered from laughing at my best friends expense I realized that Chace wasn't in his seat. I couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief because I really wasn't in the mood for him today.

About twenty minutes into the lecture, Chace decides to make an appearance. As he comes in, I notice his disheveled hair, wrinkled shirt and his crooked, mischievous smirk. I wrinkled my nose as he was mumbling some pathetic excuse as to why he was late.

"Just get to your seat and don't let it happen again." Miss V said as he started making his way towards me.

"Where were you?" I said with a small smile, "Quickie in the bathroom?"

"Actually," he replied with that same smirk "we were in the janitors closet." he finished with a wink.

"You're sick." Was my genius response.

"You're just jealous, princess." He said with a growing smirk and another wink.

"Autumn and Chace!" Miss V shouted as I realized she was standing right in front of us, "Detention and then maybe you will find my lesson more important than-"

She got cut off by the bell and I stood up and glared at Chace all the way through the class. Steph met me at the door and I realized she was also giving him a deadly glare.

"I was gonna take you to the mall after school, but now that's postponed for at least an hour and a half." She grumbled angrily.

I just chuckled softly as we made our way towards my locker before lunch.

Once we got to the cafeteria, I jumped in line be hind Drew, covered his eyes, and snuck in front of him before whispering "Guess who!".

He just laughed for a while before replying with "You could've just asked to go in line ahead of me, of course I probably wouldn't have but, you know..." He trailed off slowly. I removed my hands from his face and tired my back to him to grab my pizza, cookie, and bottle of orange soda. I found Steph and sat down beside her on the bench before I realized she was staring at something over my shoulder. Just as I was about to sit down I felt a rough hand grab my shoulder.

."We need to talk." A rough voice ground out in my ear. I knew who it was without even turning around. 

**********************************************************************************  

Hopefully this lives up to you guys' standards(; 

~Alexis

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT