Chapter XV.

SPENCER POV

I slipped into the kitchen, I didn’t care I needed a drink I glanced around and saw a bottle of vodka lying on the counter, it wasn’t my choice of drink but fuck it. I took a swig not bothering to look for a glass, I felt it burn down through my throat it surprisingly felt good, another swig and it felt much better. I kept the bottle in my hand and returned my attention to Ashley and Aiden who danced impossibly close together. I take another swig and can’t take my eyes of them I think my masochist side is ruling me.

After a while, naubos ko na pala yung laman nung bottle again I take a look around the kitchen to look for another drink. And then I notice that there are some guys who played a drinking game in the other side of the kitchen I maneuvered myself and join their little game, after I shot all the shot glass that lay in front of me na hindi ko alam kung iba iba yung kulay but they have the same effect it makes the who place turn I decided to call it a night after a while, im drank judging how the place spin around me and drinking alone is not quite enjoyable.

I sit up from the counter chair that im sitting in. Describing that im quite drunk is understatement since hindi ko na alam kung pano tumayo ng diretsyo. I turn around and started to walk out I try to walk straight but the floor doesn’t cooperate with me, it’s like circling in their own.

And there she was the girl that eyeing me since I started the drinking game nakita ko na siya more than once sa school but I really don’t know her at all, she started to walk towards me not now I whisper to myself “Hi” she says, I simply nod I don’t want to talk to her “Let’s dance” she asks me no she demanded me. “I don’t want” I simply respond to her im not in the mood I want to go home, she’s now blocking my way since yun lang yung daan palabas sa kitchen.

She easily slide her hand around me “what the fuck” I voice out I try to came it out to a more stronger voice but im too drunk to do it

                “hey Spencer babe may problema ba?” I heard a familiar voice she magically appear in front of us, thank God. The bitch automatically stiffens in my side and drop her hands “no where good” she says fear is trace to her voice “Good, so can you excuse us? I want to dance” my savior voice out she grab my wrist and pull me on the dance floor. I just let her pull me I guess I don’t have any choice.

We started to sway to the beat of the music leaning both of my hands on her shoulder while her hands is settle on my hips while the other is holding a cup where God knows kung anong laman. She decided that there is so much space between us, so ininum niya na yung laman nung baso niya and then drop it on my side and automatically pulled me in closer.

 I don’t know if she was on something or if she was just drunk but she was getting too touchy feely and it’s making me extremely uncomfortable. I turn around, not enjoying how close we are. As soon as I turn around I think that it is a wrong idea as she automatically pulled me back to her she rest her chin in my shoulder and put her palms in my stomach and start to grind and rub at my back, the way she move doesn’t deserve to be called dancing it’s more like sex with her clothes on.

“You wanna go upstairs and lay comfortably” she whisper in my ears while gently kissing it I stiffen under her touch. It only means one thing right?

FLASHBAK SPENCER

“So you know the Party 101 thing or something?” Kyla ask me we are now standing in the kitchen on who the hell it is who the host of this party, it’s been two weeks since nagsimula yung klase at eto yung first party na napuntahan ko