I'm Pregnant With The Emo Bad Boy's Baby...Great. {23}

***Jersey’s POV***

“Ali?! What’s wrong?!” I cried as she came over to me in tears. I wrapped my arms around her as she buried her head in my chest.

“H-He…just look.” She handed me her cell phone. Her head was back to being buried in my chest. I smirked triumphantly.

We’re over bitch. I don’t want you or the twins.

It had worked. I had expected Ben to lash out at Jenny. I was going to use that to scare Ali away from him. But instead, I had peeked through his window to watch him hurt his very own family.

Even better.

I knew Benjamin Jarvis was extremely violent. I had been the victim of one of his vicious moments once. I had pissed him off and he had punched me, giving me a black eye. He had done the same thing to Hanley.

And if he could do it to his friends, I was positive he would do it to anyone.

“God, I’ll kick his ass,” I whispered. Ali shook her head. “No, don’t hurt him,” she sobbed. I felt angry. Why was she still sticking up for him? He had brutally dumped her over a fucking text message!

I carefully led Ali up to my room. We sat down and I held her until she had finished crying. I gave her a small smile and gently rubbed her back. She rubbed her stomach and more tears pooled in her eyes. “Jersey, I’m scared,” she whispered.

I kissed her forehead. “Don’t be, Ali. I’m here for you, no matter what,” I promised. “Thank you,” she whispered and wiped her eyes. “Thank you so much.” Her eyes dropped down to her bloated stomach and she sniffed.

“Why doesn’t he want us, Jersey? Why?” she asked desperately. I shook my head. “He’s not capable of loving. I’ve known him long enough to know that. He doesn’t truly love anything Ali,” I said.

“What about his sister? He loves her,” she said. She just wanted to make him look good. So sorry Ali. But Jenny and I have already proved that he was just an unloving, untrustworthy, piece of shit.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “He’s hurt her before Ali. Made her cry.” Her eyes widened a little. “But…he loves her so much!” I shook my head. “He likes her a lot. But he doesn’t love her. He doesn’t love anyone or anything.”

I held her as she began to cry again.

Looks like Benjamin lost.

***Ali’s POV***

I sat at home by myself that night. I had stayed with Jersey all day. I was watching World War Two on the History Channel. I didn’t want to face anything that had to do with love at the moment. I had abandoned my iPod after it had shuffled to songs like Right Girl, Kissing In Cars, and Girl Of Glass.

There was a knock on my door and I slowly got to my feet and answered it. “Dekka? Come on in,” I said and stepped aside. She followed me back to the TV and we sat down.

“What’s up?” I asked, trying to sound casual. She sighed. “Jersey told me. But…okay, you’re going to be mad at me. But I tried to talk to Ben about it. Something’s not right Ali. Something is seriously disturbing him right now,” she said, looking deep into my eyes with a pleading look. “He’s not doing this because he doesn’t love you. There’s something more to it. I can just tell.”

I felt a little bit of hope light up inside me. Maybe I could talk to Ben about this whole thing and get it straightened out. He and I could be together once again. We could talk out the problems.

Dekka smiled softly. “See? He loves you. I know he does. He doesn’t look at you like he looks at the other girls. He looks at you like you actually mean something to him.”

“Thanks Dekka,” I said and hugged her. She smiled wider. “No problem Ali.” She glanced at the TV. “Now what the hell are you watching?” I laughed and changed the channel so that we could watch All Time Low on Silent Library. Dekka nodded in approval. “Much better!”

We watched TV for a while until Dekka’s mom called her to come home. Mom, dad, and Pez came home soon after. “What would you like for dinner Ali?” mom called as dad sat next to me. I shrugged. “Whatever,” I said and placed my hand on my stomach.

I had had a weird craving for apples dipped in peanut butter. I had eaten a lot of that today. Why did being pregnant with twins make me crave apples dipped in peanut butter? I mentally sighed. I was going to have some strange little boys.

The thought made a small smile appear on my face.

I zoned out, beginning to dream of our family. Ben could play with the boys and teach them…well, boy things. We could bring them to the park. We could teach them how to walk and talk and play board games. We could watch TV with them.

But I had to get Ben back first.