What, she was awake

Hello everyone time for an update!

Hope you enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------

Carl's pov:

I woke up to having nobody in my arms.

That's strange. Why did she leave.

I got out of my bed and ran downstairs to see Daryl.

"Where is Lauren!" I ask.

"She is where she was yesterday. She is out cold." Daryl says raising an eyebrow at me.

"No...She was in my room last night! She's awake." I say.

"I'm sorry son, but  we have been watching her for the whole night. Not one time did she get up." Daryl says.

Hmm 'must of been a dream.' I thought.

I walk over to her.

"How is she doing." I ask.

"She is doing good. Way better than yesterday." Daryl says.

I pushed some strands of Lauren's hair out of her face.

I sigh.

"I am going to make some breakfast. Do you want anything?" I ask Daryl.

"Yeah. Can I have an scrambled egg please." He says.

I reply with a nod and walk away.

Lauren's pov:

Agh,my head is banging.

The smell of eggs filled my nose.

And someone calling my name?

What is this.

I open my eyes.

Travis is looking over me.

"Lauren! Your awake! I'm glad." Travis says.

"Hey." I reply smiling.

Wow he waited for me.

"Hey guys I have some eggs for you guys on the counter." Carl says walking out of the kitchen area .

"LAUREN! Your awake!" He says as he runs over.

My smile disappears.

"Oh hey Carl." I say.

I would have thought he would be the one here waiting for me to wake up.

I start to get up from my position I was in.

A pain shot though me. I smacked right back down to the table.

Tears were streaming down my face.

"Lauren you broke 2 ribs." Travis says. I didn't say anything back as I moved my hand towards the my ribs.

"Also my head is feeling funny." I say as I touch my head to feel stitches.

"Also you cracked your head open." Carl adds in.

"No wonder why my head hurts.I say hoping to add light humor to the subject.

"I'm glad to see you awake. I'll go run and get some water for you." Travis says as he walks away.

Carl moves closer to me. "Lauren do you remember what happened last night."

"No. Why?" I state raising an eyebrow.

"You were in my cell last night and you asked to sleep with me. Also you were saying how you missed us being together" He says.

My face got red.

"I did not Carl." I say.

"But I could have sworn-" he cuts himself off and mutters an 'okay' before walking away.

"Babe, here's your water." Travis says as he places the water down on the table.

"Can you help me get up? I need to sit." I say.

"Sure." He says as he helps me push my back up and straighten out my stiff legs. 
He hands me my water, I take a few sips before my hand began to shake and I placed the cup on the table next to me.

"Oh I think you have something here." Travis smiles as he takes his thumb and wipes away water that was at the corner of my mouth.

"I like you a lot Lauren." He says.

My cheeks brightened, as I opened my mouth to protest.

He places his lips on mine.

"WOAH! I didn't know I was going to see that when I came downstairs!" Emily says smirking.

I push Travis off of me as his cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

"Look Trav. I need to talk to Lauren about something I should have told her a long time ago. So go." Emily says.
He doesn't say anything and runs out of the room.

I run my hands through my hair. Flustered, I look over at her as she leans against the wall.

"Well there are two things. First, why were you saying stuff about how you missed Carl?" She looks at me before continuing "-and I kissed Carl the one night."

I was shocked. "I didn't say anything about wanting to be in a relationship with him and excuse me?" I started to raise my voice at the end.

"Carl cheated on you with me. I forced Carl to kiss me,it was all on me." She says looking down at the floor.

Anger coursed through my veins. "Get out." I mutter towards her.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry! Travis made me to do it."

"Wait!" I yell as she runs out of the room.

Emily's pov:

I rest my arms on my hips and look up at the ceiling. 'why would I ever agree to do something so stupid.'

A figure stood next to me."What did you just do?" Travis spoke with anger dripping in voice.
         "I told her the truth." I spat back at him.
             "How dare you." He shakes his head. "We had a deal."

I laughed and move my arms down."A deal? What are we in 3rd grade?"
   I pushed past him as he grabbed my arm."You know what this means. Don't you?"

I gulped and pulled my arm back.
"I would watch your back, Emily." He smirks as he drags out my name.

Travis pov:

I watch as Emily walks away and laughed to myself. She is terrified of me now, which is great. I wouldn't dare kill her. But having that thought planted in her head is great.

          But, I know I should have done something along time ago.

And now it is the perfect time.

---------------------------------------------

Hello!

What do you think Travis is going to do?

I hope you like it.

Update is coming soon.

COMMENT

LIKE.

AND STUFF!

Disses and Kisses.