INTRODUCTION: Jeffree Star

Hey everyone im Jeffree Star. Well what is it to say about me.

Well I use to work with Blood On The DanceFloor but we quite when one of their friends got missing a few years back.
So i moved back to Panama i love it here and it peaceful. Befor i got into singing i use to work as an undercover agent. They wanted a kid that could work the school's which i gladly accepted cuss everyone in my family and relatives as worked as an agent so i really wanted to use the skills i had been taught. When i at age 18 did undercover job as singer I got asked to be sign with a big label and i couldn't resist so i said yes and when i really hit the records for real i quit the agencies. The said to me that i could alway come back if I wanted. And i still did some jobs from time to time even when use to sing. I heard that Cc Coma the drummer from BvB finally woke up which i'm happy about for Ashleys sake. Sandra thought is a whole another story she has not woken up yet from last surgery. I hope she will be okay for the other sake.

I found out recently that it's Andrew Dennis Biersack that is missing i can't believe that i have missed that for so long.
So i started my old searching skills found out that he and his husband are missing, his kids?? and Best friend called it in.
When the hek did Andy get married cuss the last time i know he was together with Ronnie Radke from Fir. But there has to be a good explanation on this if i find him i will ask if nothing else has happened due to whay he is married and have 6 kids. But there is this rommer in the underworld or more known as the criminal world. That he lost his memory in a car crash but if that is true i don't know but im gonna check that out. I hope i can find something it's like im not doing anything special now when i don't sing.

I can't remember if i have meet Andy Sixx in person but what i have heard from other hes a real sweety. I hope my skills will work so i can find them and help them if they are in danger. Know that he is own by somebody but that is just a rumor i have heard so i'm not sure. But even a rumor can be true so i have to check everything so i know what to do. I know some places that they could be so im gonna go in the morning for look for them cuss they might be injured but i hope not. I feel like on this mission i can't ask the agencies for help cuss it out of derestriction so i have to this aöl by myself.
I have allot of skills. I do material art, Mma, all kind of karate and moore. well you can be trance cuss i walk in high heels and dress i girl clothes. But that's me and don't feel ashamed of it frankly i love it i love to stand out in the crowd.
I have allot of tattoos almost to much it covers my arms and legs i love them and i'm happy with that they whay i am.

I have been having look out on this Cases where the leader from the underworld and his husband or boyfriend have been missing for almost 10 month now i hop i can find them even though that the underworld does know about it will not be long before it will be riot and i hope i can fin them befor that is happening. Im am now on a walk to clear my head cuss i have been on overload and i need to get out even though that the weather does not look invited but i need to get out so i have taken my gun with me just in case cuss i feel like something will happened and i need to protect my self. A few hours later i can hear this voice that is screaming at someone or something about i will take him or what it is. So i walk out of the clearing and i see the last person i want to see. I just can't believe that he wanted to show his ugly motherfucking face here from what i did with him last time i saw him and i won't hesitate to kill him. But i need to save whatever that is he is doing there and i need to save thoes two as well i wonder what happened to the other one he look's knocked out cold. Is that his husband?? After some short time i got the man to leave but he said he would be back an now i need to protect thees two from harm.

After one month i learned that it was the leader of the underworld and his husband. But ohboy looked he CRACKED.
I wonder what has happened to him css he won't talk to me or is husband it must have been something serious. but i hope i can help him some day but now that i have found their family and that they have rested we are going to their home i hope the family will be happy.

Anyway i have to go now cuss im driving and its hard to talk to two people at once when you driving so i hae to go but i talk to you soon cheery out i meen seeyha soon.