Dont Run Away From Me: Chapter 10 & 11 SWITCH ROLES

(A/N Here it its but there is different layouts on haw it looks due to that i was tierd and chapter 11 is abit different but U will know whay in chapater 12. Happy reading. Anway  i will stopp my nagging and here is the chapter and i promes you its worth reading)

Chapter 10

They all went in to the playroom and did some game to have some fun before everyone went to bed.
Andy knew that in the morning he needed to go over the safety routines and
J needed to show that children his hideout.

Andy thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that it was best that he didn’t know if his Xhusband came back.
But little did Andy and J know that some from their past would come back but little
did Andy know that somebody from his past before he lost his memory would come back as wheel.
Andy called it a tie that they would hit the sack right away cuss they had important things to go over in the morning.

Andy saw that J was up he asked how he felt. J didn’t replay. Come here baby said Andy and hugged him from  behind. Andy and J cuddle for a while and after some time Andy noticed that something was not right so he lifted J up and limped out to the stairs cuss he didn't use his crutches he took one step at the time. When he was in the middle he missed and they both tumble down the stairs. He groan at the headache he just gotten. He ignore it and lifted  J up.

He went to the kitchen and called Juan to ask if two of his men could watch the house when he went to the hospital with J. Juna asked what it was that had happen he told him that he was burning up with fever and that they just tumble down the stairs but that he and J was find due to a minor headache. Juans said to Andy that they would wait there and he would come with an ambulance.  He sat down due that he felt weak in the legs.

Daddy is everything allright? asked Aira and IsZa worried. Everything is okay just go back to bed said Andy that didn’t want to worried  his girls. Yhe its okay go back to sleep. Goodnight Daddy we loveyha . U2 and sleep wheel i check on u later.

Juan came later with a doctor that check them out and there was nothing worried about. They just need some rest and then they were god Andy thanked him and Juan carried J up  to their bedroom. Andy said thx and fell asleep quick. Juan put a few man to look after the house, cuss he had bad feeling about something.

The next day Andy took the paper and there was new note that didn’t make sense this is  what the not said:

Your days a number and soon YOU will Lost it all cuss YOU will be mine.
YOU will be Done for you.
In the end you will be Nobodys hero.

You will be mine and You will NOT belong here.
But In the end I am Bulletproof and not you. So in the end your Shadows die.
Maybe you're forever Wretched and Divine.
But if I were you i would watch my back cuss not all is Devils Choirer.

Andy gave the note to one of Juans men that lookout for them this night and they promise
that they would check it out  and that he would have his eyes opened.
J felt alot better the next day and he walk to search for his husband.
When he find him he gave him passionate kiss.
I want go clear head said J. Not before breakfast with the family.
So c'mon. I'm not hungrig.