Dont Run Away From Me: Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Jinxx i can’t believe this Andy and Sandra has gone through that pressure they both had of not

knowing that would live or die and still has..

I’m so worried about Andy baby what if they kill him said Jayy who was crying.

Me too baby but hope that whoever that got him is not killing or torturing him i hope he is safe said Jinxx

and comforting Jayy.

What do say  if we go to sleep and think of some other things instead and hopefully we will feel alot

better when we wake up later.  

Jinxx wiped awayJayys tears and he laid his head  into Jayy and started to drift to sleep.

Cc what do we do?? i can’t believe that Andy had to got through that and still is from time to time.

I’m worried plz god i hope is not dead.....

Ashley calm down he is fine said Cc that was trying to calm Ashley down who was close to breaking down.

Baby let’s sleep and when we wake up we will feel alot better than we do now said Cc and pulled  Ashley

together and started to drift to sleep him to.

Later that day everybody was  up accept Sandra.

Cc went to Sandras room and overheard her on the phone with somebody.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Q just leave me the fuck alone screamed Sandra in the phone.

Common Sandra don't be a such a pussy you know very well not cross me.

That incident of your at age 16 proved it very well if i'm not mistaken.

Don’t you fucking dare to bring that up again you almost killed me.

Common do you want me to tell Andy of what happened.

You know very well that Andy can’t take that and if you....

Shut the fuck up Sandra you know very well from before not back talk me. Sandra don’t make me do this.

Sandra’s face went pale instantly. Please don’t, i'm sorry i will never back talk to  you again.

Sorry Sandra you gave me no choice i'm calling______ and ______.

You know very well that last that happened to me that _____ will_____ me, i know that very well.

But if there is someone that can straighten your obedience out it’s______ and ______.

Q you know very well that i’m marked and own by somebody else.

Yes Sandra I know that your owned by the M & B. Does Andy knows???

Of cours he is like a brother to me we never keep secrets from each other.

Sandra whay do you keep back talking to me.

No III....

Shut the fuck up Sandra you know very well when its time for to do so.

Do I have to remind you of what happened last time.

Sandra whent week in the leg due to the injury she gotten from a punishment and

now she had to sit down for moment and her whole body began to shake.