drama and life etc...

douglas's turn now...till the main one wakes up :D 

i stroked her hair, it was sorta soft like a well erm not calling her a dog but it was as soft as a pups fur coat. :)  she was beautiful and i didnt understand why anyone would harm such a beautiful child well woman in my eyes. she was a godess, a angel of mass destruction..sometimes....

cheesecake...hmmmm lemony goodness..god i so want one. i can just imagine it now. on a nice cold plate, a crumbly biscuit base, soft lemony cheesey middle with slices of lemon and drizzled lemon sauce.. man i want one and i wanted one now. i looked down at angel but i couldnt leave because i was under a certain cheesecake haters orders.  ah well , im gonna name as many cheesecakes as  i can till the cheesecake hater is finished. hmmm blueberry cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, of course, chocolate cheesecake, lime cheesecake, toffee cheesecake, banana cheesecake, pumkin cheesecake errr apple cheesecake...gotta stop, need food. hmmmm 

"FIGHTERS STAY ON ALERT!! THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING HAS VANISHED SOMEWHERE, THE ONLY SCENT I CAN GET IS VODKA, SO BE CAREFUL. MATES START MOVING TOYS AND CLOTHES IF THEY HAVE IT TO THE VANS NOW. DOUGLAS STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!" oh crappy do dahh, i hate that woman, she always has to mess up, 

i wonder if he was in a good mood but depending on his voice, i would say that it was  a bad time to ask for a cheesecake. .. oh wait bad lady escaped . nooo. she may be coming back for kay kay.. not gonna happen. 

i got up , gently placing kaylas head back on her scruffy looking pillow and sat behind the door. there that should work.

Idiot' Dude muttered in me head. not this again.

'am not'

are to

am not

are to

am not 

am not

are to

ha so you admit to being a idiot, thinking of cheesecakes at a time like this, are you mental..wait no dont even think about answering that, after 18 years of being with you, i think i should know.' i growled at him but he kept on laughing at me. damn wolf.

-40 minutes of sitting behind the door and arguing with his wolf, it shall now be kaylas turn for a while peoples, she has been outta here for a while.--

Kaylas pov..

everything around me was fuzzy and everything felt numb..what the heck happened..flashes of what had happened soon came back to me and i groaned outloud, then all of a sudden my head was gripped in warm hands. 

"kayla, are you okay..of course she isnt...open your eyes honey bunney" who the funk called me honey bunney. they have no right to call me that . EVER.  

right, lets see the world again, i focused only on trying to see for a while, once, it hurt like a bitch because of the bright light in the room, second time, everything was blurry, third time was the charm, everything was back to the normal way of things and bending over me with his head scanning my body for something, was the teenager, Douglas from the meeting earlier. 

" hey again angel, you gave me one heck of a heart attack..dont worry though, she wont ever hurt you again, i will promise you that, because you are moving into the family home with the little boys from downstairs, oh they are lovely, i think moms fallen in love with them, i have twin brothers, and little sisters, you are gonna love them, you are going to get moved as soon as dad gives the all clear because the wicked witch escaped him and he looking for her. do you like cheesecake i like cheesecake, lemon or strawberry are my two faves.." he rambled on and on, i laughed when he said cheesecakes over and over again.

"woah dude back up a minute" woah my voice sounds weird. he handed me a glass of water that wasnt there before to me and i downed half of it, much better " what do you mean live with you, and what the heck do you mean shes gone and escaped again. and yes i like cheesecake, theres one in the fridge downstairs." his eyes lit up like a christmas tree and i had to laugh.

"what so funny angel?"  he gave me a confused puppy face, awwww sooo cute.

" you are" i tried sitting up on my own and winced, he noted that and pulled me into a sitting postion and started stroking me hair. random. 

"you are moving in with the entire family and friends of my family. we have room, plus dad kinda looked in her office and found out what she was up to. shes gonna sell all you three for a high price to a bad man who does bad things. and dad wont let that happen so he phoned the main house and told them to clean up two spare rooms and to prepare them for you three, oh and your mean old lady who works here and hits you kinda ran off from dad when he wasnt looking, but dont worry dads looking for her right now. he wants answers and he wants them now. 

and on to the cheesecake issues . why just mention it now , for the love of all things cheesecakess. that should not be sitting alone in the fridge with out me and a glass of chocolate milk. shameful."