talking part 2

right where was i ... oh yeah

Kaylas pov still..

he laughed and walked towards the couch and sat right next to me. i got tingles along my arm and leg where he was sitting, i looked at him and he was just smiling at me. creepy dude. 

" take a picture dude, it lasts longer."

"why should i when i have the real thing to stare at all day" hmmm. i narrowed my eyes at him.

"soo what happened to the other kid.." i wondered if i should tell him, he may find out any way. 

"i'll tell you jsut as long as you promise not to tell the witch.. i mean miss smytheson...pinkie promise it." he looked at me and then at my outstretched pinkie .. " fine just dont tell my friends i did a pinkie promise. they'll never forget about it..." i grinned. hmm blackmails good for now.

" deal. " we shook " well when timmy and tommy came here, they had a little brother, tim and tom were 3 and their bro was 2 years old and he had a set of lungs on him. the twins had their dinner and i told them to go play in the backyard whilst i cleaned up the plates from their mini food fight when T.J started crying from his play pen in the front room. so i left the mess and went to see to him. he was teething a bit later than other kids and he had lost his teething toys. " i looked at him ."  do not, i repeat do not tell your parents what happened next, or i wont be here." he looked confused but nodded. 

" miss came home drunk again" he looked shocked at that part, " she saw the mess in the kitchen and shouted for me to go to her, so i walked to the kitchen with a crying TJ, only for her to throw a bottle at us hitting the wall and smashing. she had marched up to me and pushed me down hard onto the broken glass, grabbed TJ and threw him across the room, went in a full rage and slapped, punched, kicked me and broke my arm and bruised a few of my ribs. she ordered me to clean the mess up and stormed off. i lay there in pain for a few seconds then i had realised that she threw the small boy and rushed towards him, holding in my cries of pain," i felt a hand on my cheek and hadn't realised that i had been crying.

Dougs turn for a bit ...

why the heck did i do a pinkie promise, i aint done one of those in ages... must be serious if its a pinky promise. as she sat there describing the story of the missing child. she made sure i wouldnt tell anyone anything. i wondered why and soon found out. 

the woman in charge was beating her, i felt my wolf want to come out and lash at the beast that was talking to my parents like nothing was happening. i reached out my hand to wipe away the tears that were coming down thick and fast.

i nodded at her to continue ." he was lying there not moving, not even breathing, she threw him so hard he..he hit his head on the cabinet, thats when i saw the blood, alot of it. i cried hard and stood up so fast it almost made me cry out. i ran to the damn cows office and rushed in slapping her awake yelling ' YOU KILLED HIM ! YOU MONSTER ! " she slapped me and went to look. i remember her screaming at timmy and tommy telling them to get in now or else. then i smelt smoke. i walked in to the kitchen to see it up in flames. miss had gone mad. she walked up to me and told me that if anyone asks, the oven was on and the food caught on fire and there was nothing we could do to reach him. and with that she.. pushed me in there, i landed next to the table and everything faded." she was full on crying now. and it was bothering me badly, i grabbed her in a hug and held her tight. " i woke up the next day in my room with a doctor next to me saying that i should have been more careful and told me to take it easy and he said that he was sorry for the loss of the boy. even after all it happened. i got landed the title of a murderer from miss and all her friends. timmy and tommy dont blame me for what happened. but i miss him badly."

my shirt was almost soaked from where she was crying, i just hugged her and rubbed her back, humming the song my mum used on the cubs to calm her down. even though i promised i wanted her safe, this girl in my arms seemed important to me and i wanted to protect her from harm. my wolf agreed.

'd man u have to tell alpha'

' Dude, calm it already, i promised her.'

'yea, but what happens if she dies next. how would you feel'

'fine' he smirked in my mind 

'dad, the bitch you speaking to in the office, just mention the word fire and see what she does.'

' why son?' he seemed confused so in a quick word i mentioned 'missing kid killed in fire' he okayed me and i waited. she had calmed a bit but hadnt stopped crying.

' son she is heading your way, she seems a bit mad so do not do anything.' weird but fine then.

" Kay Kay, dry your eyes, shes coming in and she seems mad according to me dad." she froze and sat up quickly, rubbing her eyes and straightening her clothes.

and in marched the demon...

-------

what you guys think, im trying to split it into different parts but i has no idea how, so enjoy.

and if you want part of the story all you have to do is comment