a lil scrap

kaylas brain time :-)

how could i be so stupid, why oh why did i tell him that, now im dead meat for sure. 

i moved to a corner of the room that had less stuff in and a quick exit if i needed it and boy will i need it.

i wonder if it will be a quick glare and a slap or maybe a few punches to me stomach and a few bitch slaps across the face. kinda fed up of being used as a punching bag by  the cow. maybe i should fight back but then again, i do want to live.

"Kayla, a word now!" she looked like she would be blowing steam through her ears if this was a cartoon. 

i shook my head at her. bad move. she came close and i moved back till i hit the wall. "how dare you disrespect my wishes, how dare you tell a complete stranger your mistake, now theres no way your gonna sleep tonight. in fact you are going to wish you were never born. i knew you would be a problem when you were dumped on me, but i lived with it. i treat you nice, i feed you, give you your own room for gods sake and you cannot even follow simple instructions." it looked like she was trying to stay calm, but me , heck no, she crossed the line this time.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY AND BLAME ME AGAIN. I'M FED UP OF YOU AND YOUR DAMN LIFE HERE. i do not care if i'm an orphan, i do not care if i have my own room, you hardley ever feed us, heck you do nothing around here except get pissed every chance you can which is as soon as you get the money from our sponsors or the goverment. you are not kind at all, you shouldnt even be near kids, you are a complete and utter mad crazy lady who killed a child and puts the blame on a teenager for your mess up. youu beat up said teenager because your bored and pissed half the time when you do. you never cook for the twins, you never know what to do because you are never in but when you are you are pissed and moody, you lash out at two four years old who cannot help themselves sometimes, they are afraid to interact with other kids, incase you start on them. you are never sober, your even drunk now,

I HAVE had enough, i am fed up of your beatings, fed up of running the orphanage, that should be your job and not mine. IM 17 FOR GODS SAKE, I SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL NOT DOING JOBS AND TAKING CARE OF TWO CHILDREN, THEY SHOULD BE IN NURSERY OR STARTING INFANT SCHOOL SOON. NOT BLOODY SCARED OF HOW THEY MOVE ABOUT.

YOU NEED TO GR--"

SLAP (imagine a slapping sound) and another across me cheek, i was panting and she was glaring, she moved right up to my face and grabbed my hair spitting in my face. " your a worthless spoilt good for nothing child who has no rights to speak to me like that." and with that i got a knee to my stomach and flinched when she raised her arm, she saw it and smirked. 

" THAT IS ENOUGH!" the voice had alot of power in it and i realised we had an audience, Doug, his mom and dad were watching and timmy and tommy were standing behind them crying, " if this is how you treat children in your care, we will take them away and make sure you pay for what you did." miss paled and let me go, i let myself fall to the floor wrapping my arms around me, trying to breath properly, and trying to get myself calm. " now step away from the girl, NOW" she moved but kicked me harder than usual then moved to sit in the bucket chair acting as if nothing had happened. yup she was still drunk, i figured anyone else would be wetting themselves or running for their life. " Jane i want you to take the boys into the kitchen and find them something to eat. " 

"come on princes lets go see if we can find you some sweeties " i heard them cheer and it brought a smile to my face.

"son, take Kayla into the cleanest room you can find and stay there untill i tell you its safe to come out." 

i just lay there, curled up into a odd shaped ball trying not to cry in pain. i shut my eyes not wanting to see anyone at all. i felt him pick me up and even though i was in pain, it felt good. i let my head rest on his chest and let him carry me off. 

" erm which rooms the cleanest?" i had to look at him, and saw that he was looking down at me, i blushed " my room, its up the stairs and first door on the right." i winced half way through what i was saying. he noticed but didnt say nothing.

-==--===--==--===--==--

thats kaylas done for now. gonna do the dougs next.

anyone want to be in the story as a member of dougies pack or a enemy or a friend of kaylas, just comment.