[End Part II- Ron Ortiz-Magro]

"What did I tell you? What did I tell you!" Ron stated as we continued to walk down the fair streets of Verona, Italy. Alright. We weren't really in Italy, but we were in the city. Ron had been set off to go Italy in less than a month to kick off season four of Jersey Shore.

"Alright, calm yourself. You didn't tell me anything." I told him, rolling my eyes, even though I laughed with him at what he said. His fingers interlaced with mine, as we turned the next corner. The both of us were headed to Times Square for a little fun. Having passed my Bar exam a week ago, I needed a break before the big graduation day. What Ron had been referring to had been about Mike. Apparently, he knew from the beginning that I would end up back to him either way, which was so retarded. "You're such a dick."

"A dick you love!" Ron kissed my cheek, even though I tried to pull away. It was right. After the first couple months with Mike, I just wasn't as happy as I thought it would have been. Honestly, for a short amount of time, I actually thought I was going somewhere with Mike. But as I somewhat predicted in my head, he cheated on me. That sent me over the edge upset. I broke up with him the second I caught him. It was bad because I had to move out of the apartment we had been sharing, to my dorm room in college. Yeah, he had moved near my college. The first person I called was Maxima for some consoling, but she was useless she was so caught up in her lovely relationship, with none other than, Paul DelVecchio. Don't get me wrong, I was glad they got exclusive, but seriously woman, you're my best friend console me. Ron was my the next phone call I made. Immediately, he comforted me. He didn't say 'I told you so' or anything remotely close to that. He didn't even ask me to be his girl right away, up until three months ago. That was the date the both of us started going out again. I guess I was suppose to end up with him the entire time.

"You know, the more you get cocky, the more I don't love you." I threatened my love for him. It was cute, whenever I put my love on the line, he apologizes. Was it just me who found it adorable? Probably. My WonWon was, and dammit he will always be.

"I'm just kidding!" Ron quickly said, I noticed his eyes widened in surprise. Even though we went over this everyday, he reacts as if I were serious each time. Did it get old? No, not really. The particular look on his face, though, reminded me of our old days together.

[Flashback]

"Jesus Ronnie can you get anymore annoying?" Maxima asked Ronnie with an annoyed tone in her voice. Ron had lifted up her bra strap far enough to hurt when he let go. The three of us made our way passed the lower class men plaguing hallways. It was our senior year. Finally, after twelve years of hard work, we would be off to the real world. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to get accepted into my dream college. Oxford University, for law of course. Ronnie, now I didn't know what he was going to do with himself. My thin arm looped around his large muscular one, as I pulled him further away from Max. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when I took a look at her. She was going mad hard glaring at Ronnie the way she did. What made it even funnier was her nervous tick kicking in. No the fact she had a tick wasn't funny, it just made her face look funnier.

"Calm down," I tried to reason with the angry Max, and the hysterical laughing Ronnie. Rolling my eyes I didn't know what their issue was, it hadn't been the first time he did it to her. "Guys. Increase the fucking peace!" I practically commanded the two of them.

"I don't like that tone with me Adellah." Max challenged me, turning her attention to me. I gave her the finger.

"Get to class woman." I demanded, shoving her lightly ahead. The bell had rang, signaling fourth period. I laughed when she stumbled forward a tad with Ronnie. Leaning my head against his arm, I smiled cheekily. Max shook her head disappointedly, running off to class.