7. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

"Ronald...I..." I stuttered with my words. What he said were just drunken slurs, so why did I react like this? Why did my heart skip a beat when he told me he still loved me? Mike was in my life as of now. That is even if he wanted me in his life. "No." I shook my head disapprovingly. Shaking his lies out of my head.

"What's going on between you two huh?" Sam grabbed my shoulder, pulling me to face her. Her face held contempt.

"Nothing!" I screamed at her. Mike got in-between Sam and I, protectively.

"Whoa, back off. She and Ron ain't got nothing together anymore!" Mike yelled at her for me. It was nice to know he was sticking up for me.

"You two dated?!"

"Adellah!" Ron reached out for me, but Mike pushed him away. Next thing you know Mike's body was thrown against the table. He got up to punch Ronnie in the face. I tried to pry him off of the other one. While Sam was trying to get Ron to calm down.

"Mike stop it! Stop!" I screamed at him, tugging at his arm. Once he heard my voice, I knew he calmed down slightly. With one final shove, he moved away from Ronnie. An angry look masked his face as he stormed out of the club, me following behind him. Looking behind me, I saw two body guards holding Ron down. "You okay?" I asked him as I rubbed his arms up and down, trying to calm him down some more. We were standing outside on the sidewalk, under the street light.

"No, I'm not." He shook his head before laying it down on my shoulder. I hugged him, rubbing his back. After that little intermission, we made it back to his place. We were sitting on the couch outside, he was smoking as I sat by him, head on his shoulder. I was used to second hand smoking from Ronnie. Mike dabbed the cigarette on the ash tray, putting out its fire, and kissed the side of my head. I sighed at his touch, lazily placing my arm over his hard stomach. "Do you still have feelings for him?"

"No." I immediately replied to him, absolutely positive I only had feelings for him. Mike was just too amazing to let go. He showed me he could actually settled down with one girl, right most that's all I needed in a guy. Someone who would stick to one. "I like you now."

"Good. Then you wouldn't mind it if I ask you to be my girlfriend?" Mike looked at me with all seriousness. Lifting myself off of him, I looked deep into his eyes, making sure he wasn't kidding at all. When I looked, I didn't see a hint of a lie, or anything that would relate to it. It was pure honesty.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled at him. He grinned at me, leaning in for a kiss. As our lips mashed together in harmony, I ended up straddling him. His tongue parted our lips, rubbing itself against mine. His hands rubbed up and down my sides, as mine rested on his shoulders. The door opened and shut, with a drunk Ron asking for Mike. Sighing, I got off of Mike. He three me a wink before getting up, offering me a hand to hold. Taking it gratefully, I got up, following him down the stairs.

"Get your hands off my girl." Ronnie looked at Mike maliciously.

[3rd Person Point of View]

Anger flared up inside of Mike as Ronnie said those words to him. He had no right to say this about the girl he had just asked out. Mike wasn't going to take this from anyone. He didn't even care that this guy was supposed to be his friend. Mike spoke back angrily, practically calling out Ronnie, asking for a fight.

And another fight happened.

In Ronnie's drunken state, he still had some form of a conscious telling him right from wrong. But as of now, it was only telling him Adellah or Mike. Naturally, the old flame won his conscious, so he would fight for Adellah. Even if it meant fighting one of his roommates. It was against bro code to do so anyway. No man should go out with his friend's ex! At least, that's what Ronnie had thought.

Same walked up to Adellah and confronted her right then and there. Throwing her irrational questions that didn't even need to be said. Asking why the fuck she had lied, who were you to come back in Ron's life, on the side of calling Adellah all the colors of the rainbow. Adellah cursed her out right back, yelling at her saying she was being totally irrelevant. What was the use in picking a fight? This was only making matters worse.

Punches were thrown, angry grunts were here and there. Pauly walked into the house, hoping to get it on with Maxie in the smush room, but no. He came home to Mike and Ron fist fighting in the living room, and Adellah and Sam verbally fighting. Vinny came up behind Pauly with a random girl he picked up from the clubs. He was just as shocked as Pauly to see the scene they had stepped into. Immediately after the shock, and having both being bumped by JWoww, and Snooki, they tried to pry Mike and Ron away from each other.

"Adellah!" Maxie shrieked as Sam's hand contacted her cheek. Max couldn't believe Sam would do that to her. What had Adellah done? Max understood that Sam was furious to find out that the two had a history. But was she that mad to slap her? If anything, she should've been slapping Ronnie. Adellah made a fist, and it made her way to Sam's face. She was never one to go with slapping others around, it was wither punching, kicking, or picking up and throwing. That's what Adellah's tactics were in fighting.

"What the fuck stop!" Pauly said as held Ron's arms behind his back. It was hard to keep him still, given the fact he was struggling to get the last hit. Vinny had Mike get out of the house, for a breather. Adellah flipped the finger at Sam, before following Mike's lead.

This was going to be one hell of a night.