4. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

Blow drying my hair, I heard the front door open. Cautiously I asked who was there. It was between Maxie, and Mike.

"Max!" My best friend replied. She ran to me, and squealed. "Pauly asked me to call him later!" Maxie gushed with a huge grin on her face, she was beaming with happiness.

"Awe! That's too cute!" I gushed back. Who knew that Pauly would be the one asking for phone calls. We each took turns taking about what happened between us. Saying that we described it in detail would've been weird, but we did. Both of us were equally happy that we ended up with who we did last night.

Once we finished talking for a bit, I finally finished changing. I was in a pair of Esten ltd denim shorts, with a white shirt that had the words 'What The Hell' in big black font, and a plaid black and gray shirt. I left it unbuttoned so people were able to read my shirt, and I rolled the sleeves up so I wouldn't be too hot. My flip flops were also black. After applying some eyeliner, I grabbed my black Ed Hardy purse, and headed out.

A friend of mine back from England wanted me to get her a souvenir. Feeling generous today, I decided to get her a shirt and some booty shorts from the 'Shore Store.' She originally just wanted a magnet or bottle opener, but why not surprise her? That store was all she could rave about back when she was watching Jersey Shore with me. It was irritating, but what are you gonna do?

The house I was residing in was near the boardwalk, so the store wouldn't be too far away. Feeling the sun best down on my already tanned face, I shielded my eyes with a spit if aviators. Buying myself a cup of French vanilla coffee, and a roll with whipped butter, I headed to the store. Many people were already up by this time of day. I had to zig zag my way through crowds of people.

Finally arriving into the store, I saw some others in it. Grazing through their selections, I decided on the shirt that said 'Gettin Dirty In Jersey' and a pair of underwear that said 'Spank Me.' If I knew my friend, she would die laughing just by reading these. She'll love it. Bringing up my clothes to the counter, I had my head in my pocketbook the entire time, looking from my wallet.

"Hi-" When I looked up I see a shocked expression in Mike's face. "Mike, hey." I smiled at him amusingly. He shook his head and smiled back. Immediately, he leaned down to give me a kiss, and I initially kissed him right back. Little things like this would make strangers think we were dating.

"What are you doing here Babe?" He addressed to me as he rang up my clothing. Folding them in a fashion I was unfamiliar with, I replied, telling him about my friend. "Oh nice."

"Yeah." I grabbed the bags from over the counter.

"So uh," Mike leaned over the countertop, his face getting closer to mine.

"Yeah buddy!" Pauly teased, slapping his buddy on the back. "Hi Adellah." He smiled cheekily at me, and I smiled back.

"Hey Pauly."

"Anyway!" Mike slightly ushered Pauly away from us. "Wanna go on date wit me?"

"Oh the first date after sex, tempting." I teased him with a smile. He chuckled with me. "Of course. You got my number, call me." I winked before heading out the door.

[Mike, 3rd Person Point of View]

Vinny whistled as he stared at Adellah's backside. Mike noticed this, and smacked the youngest on the head. Adellah was officially his, so no one was to look at her like that. At least, not anyone in the house. He couldn't control others outside the house though...

"My girl." He simply retorted, as if talking to a dog.

"Nah, I say Ron's." Vinny shrugged his shoulders. Mike over thought this, silently feeling offended.

"Nah, they broke up. She ain't nobody, but mine."

"Okay, we know...does she?" Vin asked once more.

He had a point.