Surpises

Gracie's POV

"So what did you tell Jar?" I asked Gen over the phone as I dragged my luggage outside of the airport.

"That we needed more drinks and stuff. He's has no idea," She laughed, then so did I.

"Yay I'm so excited! I exclaimed.

"Me too! I'll be there in like 5, okay?"

"Kay!" I replied and hung up the phone as I sat down at a bench, taking in Vancouver's summer air. I finally get to see my brother after 6 months. We are super close and it's been hard since he's been filming so far away. I don't get see to Gen and the boys as much as I'd like either because of work. But now it's the summer, 4th of July weekend and I'm gonna surprise my brother. Apparently, Jared is renting a house here so he doesn't have to be in his trailer 24/7, which is smart I guess. Of course though, 4th of July party at Jared's.
I saw Gen pull up and I made my way over, throwing my stuff in the back.

"Hi!!" I screamed. She got out to hug me.

"How do you get prettier every time I see you? It's not fair!" She gasped. I rolled my eyes at her with a smile as we both got in the car and drove off. We talked about the boys and Jared and how filming was going. Gen has become a really close friend who I confide in about everything going on in my life. However, she's second to Jared. Jared has always been the person I go to for help, advice, boy troubles and pretty much everything else. With that being said, it's been so hard to keep this secret from him. Ever since I found out I had a break from work I was dying to tell Jar that I would be visiting him in Vancouver for that whole break. Gen was ecstatic because we are literally best friends and she knew that Jar would be too. I also think Gen is excited that she now has a babysitter to watch the boys when she and Jar wanna be alone.

We pulled up to Jared's temp home and it was very nice, definitely not their home in Austin, but a close second. Gen and I had already formulated a plan, I would go freshen up while she went back to the party and I would come out a little bit later and surprise Jar. I found a bathroom where I fixed my makeup and let my blonde hair fall into waves from it being up in a bun all morning. It took me about 15 minutes to get myself together and it was now four o'clock. I put my stuff in a guest room where Gen told me and made my way to the doors that led outside. I made sure Jar was facing away from me before I went outside. He was with Gen and 3 other guys. He was flexing his muscles in which I tried to hold back laughter. I noticed the guy standing closest to him, Jensen Ackles. I knew because I've obviously seen the show and because he's Jared's best friend. My God, he's even more attractive in person. I wanted to just keep looking at him but I returned my attention to surprising Jared.

"Jar, you're gonna pull a muscle," I said jokingly, loud enough for them to hear. He turned around with a wide eyed face.

"Gracie!" He picked me up into a hug. I giggled as we hugged for a while.

Jensen's POV

"Jar, you're gonna pull a muscle," A girls voice rang from behind Jared. Jared's eyes went big and he turned to face her.

"Gracie!" He yelled and embraced the girl. She had long blonde hair, tanned skin, and a slim body. They hugged for a little bit and he turned to us guys.

"Guys, this is my sister Gracie," he told us. She stepped into view and I felt a rush of adrenaline flow through my body. She was gorgeous and I didn't want to stop staring, but I also didn't want to seem creepy. We all introduced ourselves. Me, Mark, and Misha.

"So what are you doing here?!" Jared asked her.

"Well work is in a hiatus, so of course I had to come!" She smiled.