I am NOT your Alpha - Running

There was no time to cry, and I accepted that. My position in the pack would either stay the same, or I would leave- and after speaking to my uncle, the latter was my only option. After packing a backpack, taking my brothers blue Nike again, and grabbing a few snacks for the road, I walked out of the house – where it seemed like the whole pack was waiting for me. There were murmured words of confusion and outrage. They didn’t want me to be their Alpha either, but they would accept me if they had to. Luckily, they didn’t.  When I cleared my throat they all grew silent, kneeling on one knee and baring their necks for me.

                I was momentarily taken aback; this was definitely not what I wanted. “No.” Confidence flooded through my veins as I spoke my rejection of the role. “I apologize guys, I didn’t mean for this to happen. I don’t want to be an Alpha, and taking Uncle Rodneys position wasn’t my intention.” They had stopped tilting their heads in order to listen to my short speech. “I’ve been ruining the peace of the pack, and now I understand that. So… I’m leaving.”

                There was a collective gasp- all of my friends, family, and neighbors watched me in shock as I turned to my mom and brother and hugged them.  “But Alpha Cassidy!” Someone called out in protest, “what is going to happen now?”

                “I am NOT your alpha!” I growled lowly “I bequeath my position back unto my Uncle Rodney, the rightful alpha of this pack. I’m sorry.”

                Then, I left, shifting at the forest line, and never turning back. I couldn’t return to my home pack without taking the position from my uncle, a position I never wanted, from a person I never wanted to hurt. The situation was one that was bound to happen; a wolf who couldn’t follow even the simplest of orders was bound to find problems with the Alpha. Being family isn’t an excuse enough to stop an Alpha Wolf from trying to defend its position.

-------------------------------------

Introducing Daniel:

Full Name: Daniel Kim

Home Territory: None

Status: Rogue

Likes:  Visio LCD 45’’ TVs, Running, pixie sticks

Dislikes: Losing to Cassidy, the helpless feeling following the alpha command gives you,  having his hair ruffled.

                I threw another soda can against the wall, snarling at the tv while rocking wildly back and forth on top of the flipped over trashcan. “Lag switch!”

                Obviously, I had a problem with people who modded while playing videogames. I hate losing, I hate cheaters, and most of all I hate losing to cheaters. Needless to say, that was exactly what was happening. I was just about to fling my controller at the tv when Daniel appeared next to me, holding my hand in place. “No, Cassidy. You will not break my new flatscreen!” He walked over to the Xbox and restarted it. “It’s just that simple Cass.” My anger vanished as the xbox logo came onto the screen and my gamer tag signed on.

                We partied up and started a match of gun game, and things got heated pretty quickly.

 “Stop humiliating me!”

“Stop appearing in front of me to be humiliated!”

He was getting frustrated now. Cass! Stop! I’m about to lose second!”

“Don’t try to humiliate me then!”

“STOP HUMILIATING ME FROM BEHIND!”

 I smirked in Daniels direction and wiggled my eyebrows at him. “Hehehe. You know you like being humiliated from behind Danny.”