Chapter 10 -"I Realized I Love You"

Lou's POV

The hospital kept Niall for a couple days, and I didn't leave his side. Liam had to leave, so his dad didn't find out he had left the house. Harry was in and out. Zayn didn't hardly leave either.

The hospital was going to release Niall, and we were all happy about that because we were sick of being stuck in that hospital.

"Zayn, do you mind if I talk to Niall alone for a few minutes?" I asked.

"No, I'll be in the hall." he said and walked into the hall.

"Niall," I took his hands in mine and looked him in his beautiful blue eyes. "I need to tell you something."

"Louis, are you going to break up with me?" Niall looked so scared.

"Baby, no! Quite the opposite! When Zayn called me and told me you were in the hospital, I got so terrified." I confessed with tears starting to come out of my eyes.

"Baby, you don't have to keep going. It's okay."

"No, I need to. The first thing I thought abut was if you died, I'd never see your beautiful smile, your amazing eyes that always light up at the perfect time, hear the laugh that lights up my entire day, none of that stuff. I'd never see you again, and I realized I couldn't take that." I continued with tears falling all over my face. "Niall, I-I re-realized that I-I love you." I tried calming the tears, so I wouldn't continue to stammer. "I love you. I need you. I'll always need and love you."

"Baby, come here." he opened up his arms, and I got on the bed beside him and cried a little into his shoulder. "Baby, I love you too." he confessed, and I thought I was dreaming. I looked up at him.

"What? Y-you do?" I asked, wiping the tears from my face.

"Of course I do, baby! You mean the world to me! How could I not love you?" Niall asked, making my face flush. "You're amazing." he said, and I kissed him.

"Don't leave me, can you promise me that?"

"Babe, of course I can! I love you too much to let you go!" Niall made me feel better.

"Niall James Horan, you're the most amazing person I've ever met in my life." I confessed, making Niall blush. "And you're so adorable when you blush." I said, making him get even redder.

"Am not." he said.

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Not necessarily. You're a cute liar." he said with a smile on his face, making me blush. "And you're cute when you blush too."

"Okay, now you're lying." I smiled.

"I am not. You're so cute when you blush!"

"Are you saying I'm not cute without a blush?" I fake-frowned.

"Babe, you're perfect with and without the blush." he said.

"I love you even though you're a huge liar." I rested my head on his chest. "I'm so glad you love me. It'd hurt if you didn't."

"Babe, you're my world, of course I love you." I smiled.

"I'm going to get Zayn." I said, getting up and walking to the door. "Zayn, you can come back in now." I said and ran back to Niall's hospital bed. I got beside him, and I wrapper my arm around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. He rested his head on my chest.

The hospital released Niall that day, and Zayn took him to Zayn's house.

I went home.

Liam's POV

I was at home in my mum's room. I was alone. My mother's phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, baby. Niall just got home from the hospital." Zayn said.

"That's great, babe. How is he?"

"Same as he was when you saw him but happier. Louis told Niall he loves him."

"Aw, that's great! They're so cute together."

"Liam, is this how it's gonna be? Sneaking some phone calls, seeing each other every once in a while? It's hurting me not to be able to spend time with you."

"Babe, I-" I started, but my dad came in.

"Talking to the faggot?" he said.

"Dad, I-"

"Oh, just save it!"

"No! I love him! No matter what the hell you say, I love him! Back the hell off because I'm gonna love him no matter what you say or what you do!"

"So there isn't a thing in the world I can do about this?" he asked.

"No. I'm always going to love him."

"Well, then, I guess I'll just let you go through with this." he said, shocking me.

"Wait, what?" I gaped.

"I'm going to let you date this boy." he explained. "That is if you still want to."

"Of course I do. Oh, and his name is Zayn."

"Well, tell Zayn I'm sorry." he apologized. I had forgotten he was still on the phone.

"Here, he's still on the phone. I'll put him on speaker, and you can do it." I put the phone on speaker. "Zayn, my dad has something he'd like to say to you."

"I'm sorry about calling you a faggot and kicking you out and everything else I did. It was wrong of me, and now, I realize that if Liam loves you, he should be able to pursue this relationship as he wishes."

"I-I-I-"

"Speechless?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"Me too." I said.

"Uh, thank you, Mr. Payne. You won't regret this, I promise."

"I'd better not." my dad smart-mouthed. He handed me the phone, and I took it off speaker.

"Baby, this is amazing!" I said after my dad left the room.

"Just like you." Zayn said, making me bite my lip and blush.

"Not as amazing as you." I shot at him.

"No, much more amazing." I blushed more. "Well, I'll talk to you later, baby! Bye!"

"Bye, babe!" I hung up. This is just great! I finally have him! He's finally mine!