O5.

Jacob

I felt his warm lips press against my stomach. I stretched before opening my eyes. I looked down and seen Sebastian. He looked up at me and gave me a big, goofy grin. I rolled my eyes and sat up in my bed.

"Do you want to talk now?", he asked me.

I just sat there silent. I wasn't purposely ignoring him, I just needed to get my thoughts together. I think I do love him but, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Look, I'm stuck Sebastian. I like you a lot but, Chresanto is my first love. He's going to always have a place in my heart. I just don't know what to do or who to choose. I feel like a big asshole, trying to pick and choose like y'all are toys.", I sighed.

A tear fell from my eye. I dropped my head into my hands, I didn't want him to see me cry.

"No,no,no! Please don't cry again!",he came to console me.

I looked up at him. Peering into his sparkling hazel eyes. He looked at me and waited for me to say something. Instead of saying anything, I gently grabbed the sides of his face, and smacked my lips onto his. I don't know what came over me.

Our lips moved in sync and our tongues rolled together. I grabbed his arms, feeling his muscles flex as he leaned in for more. We kissed until our lungs ran dry. Once we stopped we gasped for air and looked into each other's eyes. I pecked his lips once more.

"Just give me time Sebastian..",he nodded and laid on the bed beside me.

I laid back on my bed and shut my eyes. I let out a deep sigh I didn't know I was holding in. This whole love triangle mess is stressing me out. I mean, I love Sebastian. He's always been there for me. He knows everything about me. He has helped me get out of my darkest times. He was there when nobody else was. But, I still can't get Chresanto out of my head. He was my first love and always will be . He was the one who made me realize that I was beautiful. He gave me my confidence. He loved me through whatever I had thrown at him. This decision will honestly be hard. But, for now I will eat because I'm starving.

"C'mon Sebastian, I'm about to cook."

"So, what's on the menu for today?", Sebastian asked.

I looked in the refrigerator and saw chicken and shrimp.

"How does Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo sound?", I looked back at him.

"Sounds like music to my ears.", he cheesed.

I nodded and took out all the ingredients and spices I needed, except for basil. Sebastian allergic.

"Can you cut on some music?"

I was busy seasoning the chicken until I heard my current, favorite song. It was "Work" by Rihanna. I dropped my knife and started rolling my hips to the music. "Work, work, work, wa-wa-work.", I sang along. I kept whining 'til the song was over. Once the song ended I heard loud, thunderous clapping. I turned around and saw Sebastian had a big grin on his face.

"Great show.", he cheesed.

I chuckled,"Fuck you."

"I just might", he said under his breath.

I snapped my head towards him. He smirked and winked at might. I quickly turned back to the food. I could feel myself starting to blush. When did he suddenly become a freak?

"Hurry with the food,", he smacked my ass,"I'm Hungry."

I jumped from shock but didn't say anything. He walked into the living room and put on a basketball game. He loves sports, I hate them. But, it's okay because when I finish cooking I'm turning to whatever I want. About a half an hour later I finished making the food. I made Sebastian and I's plate. I made sure I put extra on his plate, he eats a lot.

"Here you go.", I passed him his plate and sat next to him on the couch.

"You're so good to me.", he grinned.

I nodded and took the remote and turned to Marriage Boot Camp. I kicked my feet up and began to eat my food. I was into it until I heard loud, slurping sounds. I turned my head towards Sebastian and watched him stuff his face. He had alfredo sauce all over his face. I tried to keep my laughs in but, a chuckle seemed to slip out. He turned his head to me. I burst out laughing from the stupid look on his face. Before he could say anything I got up to get napkins. Once I came back, I sat down next to him and started to wipe the sauce from his face. He just sat there and looked me in the face as I did so. I started to feel a little uncomfortable.

"What?", I asked once I finished.

"I love you.", he said while looking me deep in my eyes.

"I love you too", I said back and kissed his cheek.

He nodded and went back to eating his food.

________________________

Sebastian

Jacob doesn't understand. I really do adore him. He means the world to me but, he just doesn't get it.  I want to be able to kiss him whenever I want. I want to be able to hug him and hold his hand. I want to take cute couple pictures with him. I honestly do love him. He would make the most perfect husband. He was a gift given to me from Heaven. He'll come to me one day. Sometimes I just feel like crying. But, I'm too strong for that.

I decided to stop thinking about all of that and finish my food. Once I finished I went in the kitchen to clean my plate and put it away. I came back from the kitchen and put my shoes on. I slipped on my jacket and grabbed my keys. I grabbed the door handle and looked back at Jacob who was glued to the tv.

"Jacob, I'm out."

He ran to me and jumped into my arms to hug me. I hugged him back. He jumped down and stood on his tip-toes to kiss my cheek.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Drive safe.", he looked up at me.

I nodded and proceeded to walk out the door. He'll love me sooner or later.

____________________

There's chapter 5!!! I hope that you guys like it! Let me know if you're TeamBash or TeamChres.

15+ votes and 10+ comments for the next chapter.

                                                                                  -Robyn