O3.

Jacob

It's Saturday. I was just sitting outside in a lawn chair, on my front porch, with my favorite Nirvana jacket on. It was a boring day so I just sat there scrolling down Instagram. I liked a couple pictures, left a few comments, and followed some people before switching over to Twitter. As soon as I started scrolling, I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I flicked my eyes up from my phone to see who it was. My heart stopped for a few seconds once I saw him.

He looked nice. His usual tapered, curly hair. His big pink lips. His gorgeous, white smile. His cute, thin mustache, and his perfect, thick eyebrows. I gulped. We just sat there and stared at each other before I looked away and cleared my throat.

"Anything you need?", I asked, my voice a bit shaky.

"Uhh yeah, I came to talk to you..", Chresanto sat in the lawn chair next to me.

My breathing hitched.

"Well, first I want to start off by saying you look beautiful.", he grinned.

"Thanks" , I faked a smile.

What he's saying is complete bullshit. I know him to well.

"So, I wanted to let you know that I miss us, I miss you...", he said to me.

I looked in his eyes. It's funny how much he lies.

"Okay, what do you want me to do about it?", I asked.

He sighed.

"I was hoping we could be together again.", he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I won't lie, I do miss Chresanto. But, I know him. He doesn't know what he wants and I don't want to have to deal with him lying to me and cheating on me again. At one moment, he wants me. Then the next he wants someone else. He changes his feelings at the blink of an eye. First, he wants me. Then someone else. Then, he wants to be alone. I never know with him.

"I'll think about it.", I sighed.

He smiled then kissed my lips.

Someone cleared their throat. Chresanto and I both snapped our head towards the sound. It was Sebastian. He looked at me and shook his head. All I could do was look down at my shoes, I know he was disappointed in me.

"Didn't I say I was beating yo' ass if you even came near to Jacob?", Sebatian spoke angrily though his teeth.

I looked up and saw Chresanto get up , moving closer to Sebastian.

"Did you really think I was intimidated by you?", Chresanto said getting closer to Sebastian.

At this moment they were forehead to chin...Sebastian is pretty tall. I watched Sebastian's fist ball up. I jumped up to stop him but I was too late. Sebastian's fist connected with Chresanto's nose. I gasped and put my hands to my mouth as I watched Chresanto fall onto the concrete porch. I lunged and Sebastian once I saw him going to hit him again. I pulled his arm trying to pull him away from Chresanto, and off the porch. He wouldn't move at all, its like a darkness came over him. It was starting to scare me.

"Sebastian stop! Please!", I begged him.

I looked at the veins popping out in his arms. He was breathing hard. He was punching Chresanto's face repeatedly with his free hand. Chresanto's face was a bloody mess. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I pulled his arm more.

"Sebastian stop! You're scaring me!" , I screamed.

He snapped his head towards me. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. He sighed and pulled his arm away from me and stormed into my house. I watched as Chreasnto got up holding his mouth and nose and ran to his car, quickly speeding off.

Once he was gone I went to go look for Sebastian. He was sitting on my bed. His hands were bloody and folded together. He just stared at the floor. I was kind of scared to approach him. I slowly walked into my room.

"Sebastian?"

He looked up with a clenched jaw.

I walked to him and grabbed his arm. He allowed me to pull him to the bathroom. We washed his hands and I bandaged them due the cuts he had on his knuckles. His skin was so warm from being angry.

"Bestfriend, Can you please calm down?"

"I am calm.", he said still staring at the ground.

I sighed and grabbed his face. I made him look me in my eyes.

"Bestfriend, Why would you even do all of th--"

I got cut off by his lips. At first, I was shocked. Then, that all went away. My heart began to beat faster and faster. He lifted me up and sat me on top of the sink. He rested his hands on my thighs and I put my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in perfect sync. He dipped his tongue into my mouth. That caused a slight moan from me. He slowed to a stop and looked me in my eyes. My breathing was uneven.

"Because I love you.", he said and just walked out.

He just left me there on the sink. I sat there and thought about what just happened. Sebastian's in love with me?

---

Finally finished chapter 3!! Enjoy Everyone! {Sebastian is at the top.}

- Robyn