O4.

Jacob

    It is now Monday. Sebastian and I, haven't talked since the kiss. I've seen him around school today but we didn't say a word to each other. I tried calling and texting him but he wouldn't answer. I just want to talk about what happened. The kiss was so....I don't know. I honestly wasn't expecting that.

The bell rang, which meant it was my lunch period. I don't have a car, though. Sebastian would usually take us out for lunch but, the restaurants are walking distance so I'll be okay. I walked up to the office to sign out for lunch. I walked out of the school and started walking for Chipotle, which is three blocks away. I turned the corner and proceeded to walk to Chipotle. I was only walking for about 10 seconds before I heard a car horn beep from behind me. I looked back and seen Sebastian motioning me to come into the car. I hesitated before getting into the car with him.

I sat down and sighed. He just smiled and poked my side. I jumped, he knows that tickles.

"So you were going to Chipotle, right?", he asked with a smile and quicked eyebrow.

I nodded. He started the car back up and drove the short three blocks to Chipotle. We both got out and walked into our favorite restaurant. This whole time I haven't said a word to him. I honestly don't know what to say. He's acting like that kiss never happened.

We both ordered our food, then he suggested that we eat at the restaurant. I nodded in agreement. We ate for a while not saying a word. Then, I finally decided to break the silence. I cleared my throat.

"So, about Saturday??",I mentioned looking up at him. He stopped chewing for a second then continued again. Once he was done chewing, he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"What about it? You know I don't like Chresanto.", he said blandly.

"That's not what I'm talking about Sebastian.", my toned raised a bit. I don't like how he was trying to play dumb.

He sighed, "Okay, I kissed you."

"We both know that but, why?",I asked.

"It's simple. I'm in love with you. But, I've chosen to keep that in the back of my head. I don't want to mess up our friendship and I know you don't love me the same."

"I do love you. I felt something in that kiss but , --"
"You're still in love with Chresanto, right?", he interrupted.

"No, I was going to say..--"

"No it's fine, lunch is over.", he said checking his phone for the time.

I sighed.

" I'm skipping the rest of school so, do you want me to take you home or back to school?",he said not even looking at me.

" Just take me home.", I sighed.

We grabbed our food and headed for the door. He held the door open for me so I could walk out first. Before the restaurant door closed the lady from behind the counter said, 'You guys are the cutest couple'. Fuck my life.

I got into the car and turned away from him, looking out the window. He started the car and pulled off. I tried my hardest to hold back the tears that were welling up in my eyes but they finally fell. I don't even understand why I'm crying...maybe I am in love with him. I sniffed.

"Jacob, are you crying?", he asked.

I shook my head. Not even knowing if he saw me or not. I felt the car slow to a stop. He pulled my arm and made me look at him.

"Why are you crying?"

I looked away from him. I don't want to talk. He grabbed my chin and me look at him again. I felt more tears fall from my eyes. He sighed.

"Please, talk to me baby.",he looked me in my eyes.

I don't think he even realized what he just said.

"I don't know, can you please just take me home?", I cried some more.

He sighed and let go of me. He started the car back up and sped off. Once we got to my house, he took off his seatbelt along with me.

"What are you doing?",I asked. My voice sounded very weak.

"I'm coming in."

I rolled my eyes and got out. He followed me to the front door. I unlocked the door and slipped in. I tried closing the door but he stopped it. I gave up, there was no beating his strong ass. So, I just walked to my room. I slipped off my jacket and laid in bed. I put my hands over my face and continued to cry. A couple seconds later I felt Sebastian separate my legs and lay between them, while laying his head on my stomach.

"No, move.", I cried out.

"No", he squeezed me tight.

"No go away. I don't want you here.", my voice got weaker and weaker.

"I just want to lay with you. I don't want you sad. Let me be here for you.", I saw him look up at me through my fingers.

I didn't say anything. I don't want him here but, at the same time I do. I honestly don't even know why I'm crying. I guess I am in love with him. A feeling I didn't know I had. My eyes started to get heavy. Sebastian was rubbing small circles on my stomach. I wanted to tell him to move but I didn't. I guess we'll talk when I wake up. His soft hands made me fall right to sleep.

--------------------
Hey guys!! I finally updated. Hope you enjoy!

10 votes, 5 comments = next chapter

- Robyn