Chapter 23

So do you guys think about the new cover——>

..........

I stayed in the rest room for a while till I felt sick of staying in there so I just stood up and walked up steers to the bathroom and walked in closing the door behind me just in case, I turned the water on, striped then got in the shower closing my eyes and hoping the pain would disappear.

The hot water felt good against my skin, the feeling of the hot water that was washing over me made me feel better about myself and the pain seemed like it disappeared but once my hand crossed the hackie on my neck all the pain rushed back at once which made me crash on my knees and cry my eyes out.

After a few hours I got out of the bathroom and got into my room and got changed into my sky blue T-shirt and really dark skinny jeans. My stomach started making noises making me realize I was starving.

I walked down steers making sure I made no noises and walked into the kitchen, I opened the fridge looking for something to eat, I found a dish that was covered, it had my name on it so I pulled it out uncovered it and putted it in the microwave.

After it was done I sat the plate on the table and started eating hoping Kyle wouldn't show up and try to talk to me, after I finished my food I sat the plate in the sink and I was about to walk out of the kitchen when I bumped into something hard.

I looked up and saw Kyle looking down at me.

He took my hand playing with my fingers "Kimmy..." He started but didn't have the chance to finish.

I polled my hand free "I don't want to talk" I said and tried to walk pass him but he chough me by my arm.

"Just stop and lessen to me for a second" he said polling me back to where I was.

"I don't want to Kyle" I said trying to poll my arm free.

"Just give me a second" he bagged "please"

"Fine" I said polling my arm free.

He placed him hand on my cheek putting his forehead against mine "I would never hurt you, I really care about you and you know it, if you just let me show you how much I acutely care about you, please just give me a chance and I promise you won't regret it" he said.

I didn't say anything which made him lean in thinking it was a yes, he was about to kiss me when I turned my head to the side making his lips connect with my cheek.

"No" I said stepping back.

He got annoyed so he cupped my chin making me look at him "why not?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to" I said trying to get away.