Chapter One

"Kyle. Kyle" I called as I pushed his shoulder gently in attempt to wake him up "Kyle, wake up"
I groaned as he pulled up the over his head.

"Get up, we're going to be late" I said pushing his shoulder with more force "I don't want to be late on the first year of senior year"

He groaned again "What the big deal? It's just senior year. We've been late to every first day of school since we freshman year"

"That's my fucking point" I sighed "It's our last first day of high school"

"Not really, we're going to go through all of this again next semester on the first day of our last semester" he mumbled "Now make yourself useful and close the curtains, then leave me in peace. You can wake me up again in an hour"

I slapped the back of his head "Kyle ..." I start to say as I reach for his shoulder again.
"One more hour, please. I just need one more hour of sleep" he mumbled as he drifted off to sleep.

I rolled my eyes at my failure attempt to wake him up, then walk myself out of his room and down to the kitchen for breakfast still dressed in my pyjamas that consisted of an oversized t-shirt and a pair of short that were slightly longer than my shirt. At this point of living with Kyle and his mother for the last 5 years, I lost track of which are Kyle's shirts, and which are mine.
"Good morning, Mrs. Anderson" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

She looked up at me from the papers that were scattered across her "Good morning, Kim" she smiled.

"Isn't it a bit too early for you to be working?" I asked her as I walked toward the fridge.

She took off her glasses and leaned back "I'm submitting this draft today so I have to make sure it's perfect before I submit it to the paper's editor" she said, they looked to the stairs direction "Where's the other one?"

"You know how your son is" I chuckled "One more hour"

"You are well aware that he takes at least an hour to get ready, right? You both will be late to school" she pointed out.

I nodded "I tried" I told her.

She sighed as she got up "I'll prepare breakfast, how about you go give it another try the get dressed"

"Yes, ma'am" I told her, then walk to the stairs.

"Kim" she called once I got on the stairs, causing me to stop "How about you give him a hand on start his shower? The bucket is in the upstairs bathroom"

"If you say so" I called back with a chuckle.

The bucket was exactly where I left it yesterday morning when I heard the shower leaking, it was half filled with cold water. I carried the bucket to Kyle's room, deciding that I should probably stand where he was giving me his back since it would be easier for the escape part.

"Kyle" I called "Get up"

"No" He mumbled.

"I said get up" I warned him "This is my last warning"

"Oh please, what are you going to do about it? hit me with those noodle arms"

Offended at his comment, I dumped the water on him and the bucket at the process too.

He jumped out of bed with a gasp then followed by a yell as he locked down at his drenched bed "What the fuck, Kim?"

It wasn't until his hazel brown eyes locked with my Brown ones that I realized that I've made a big mistake by not running out of the door as soon as I dropped the bucket on him.

I kicked the blanket off his feet, revealing his bare toned torso and legs. He then grabbed on the edge of the mattress with a smirk as he leaned forward "You're dead"