Chapter 18

...A few months later...

I woke up on the morning trying to get out of Kyles arm but I couldn't, I tried again but he wouldn't let go, every time I tried to get away he would pull me back and hold me closer to him.

"Kyle wake up" I said shaking his shoulder gently.

"Mmmmm...." He winced.

"Kyle you're breaking me" I said when he held me closer.

"I don't want to" he said losing his arms a bit but I still I couldn't get away.

"But it's first day of summer"

"So?"

"C'mon we'll be late" I said fussing to get out of his arms.

"Hold still" he said tightening his arms around me.

I bit down his arm which made his push me off the bed and I landed on the floor with a thud, I cried in pain while he just putted the pillow over his head ignoring me.

"I swear of you don't get up right now I'm bringing the ice bucket" I said.

"You wouldn't" he said pulling the blanket over himself.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I took the bucket from under the sink putting it on the counter; I opened the frieze and took out the ice and filled the bucket with them and putted a little bit of cold water in it.

"Kim what are you doing?" Kyles mum asked walking in.

"Trying to wake Kyle up" I smiled evilly.

"Have fun"

I started walking with the bucket and I was about to walk into the room when suddenly I was soaking wet freezing and my hand were empty, I screamed when I felt the ice water hit my skin.

I looked up to Kyle who was looking at me with an evil smirk.

"Who made you that wet babe?" Kyle said with a smirk.

Him and his dirty jokes, I just ignored it and let it go.

"Were you planning on throwing it on me Kimmy" he asked leaning on the door frame.

"Oh no, I would never do such thing" I said giving him and innocent look "How about you give me a big hug Kyle" I smirked.

"I think later, you know when you aren't wet"

"How about now" I said opening my arm and getting closer to him.