Jealously

A/N: Hello Jessie here :3! Me and Em are writing this chapter together. We hope you like it! If any errors let us know. Comment and Vote ! J&E <3

***********

**Harry's P.O.V**

Maybe jealousy was getting the best of me. Then Bella came out the bathroom. ''Was that my phone?'' She asked. ''Yeah. It was Jake.'' I told her. ''What did he want?''. ''He's gonna drop of some things.'' I said. ''Oh yeah. I left some clothes over there.'' She said brushing her hair. ''You've slept at his house?!'' I whisper yell getting up. ''ER.. yeah... he's my best friend.'' She said raising an eye brow.

''What the hell?'' I said in a rude tone. She turned to face me. ''Excuse me?'' She said. ''So you just sleep at guys house?'' I said. ''Harry! He's my best friend since I can remember!'' She spat back. I calmed down when I realized where this was going. ''Look Bella. I'm sorry.'' ''Yeah.Ok.'' She said then the bell rang. ''Doesn't he have the damn key.'' She mumbled going to the door.

I went into the living room and sat down. ''Hey Bella.'' I could heard Jake say. I heard Bella laugh a little. Then they walked in, ''Here you go.'' He said handing her some shirts, and shorts. Etc. She nodded. ''I'll be right back.'' She said and went upstairs. He sat down across from me. ''Harry right?'' He asked smirking. ''Yeah.'' I said. ''Good to see you again.'' He mumbled and went to his phone.

I rolled my eyes. Then Jenni came down stairs. ''Jake, was that all?'' She asked looking at him. ''Your dad called me.'' He said getting up. ''Why did he call you?'' Bella asked raising an eye brow. ''Hm. To see how his daughter was doing. Your little brother can't wait to see you.'' He said moving closer to her. ''Well I'll call them later.'' She said. He nodded. ''You can come over tomorrow.'' He said. ''Ok sounds good.'' She said nodding. ''Ok I gotta go. Bye Bella.'' He said kissing her in the corner of her lips. She rolled her eyes. He smirked at me.

Then he left. ''I offically hate him.'' I said getting up. ''You don't even know him?'' She said. ''But he's always trying to flirt with you.'' I said pouting. She rolled her eyes. ''Harry, don't be such a prick,'' she said. I covered my chest in mock of hurt. ''I am not being a prick! I just don't like other guys flirting with my girlf-''I began but quickly stopped when her eyes widened and I realized what I had been about to say. Girlfriend.

''I'm not your girlfriend..'' she whispered. I stepped closer to her. ''Not yet,'' I said. She began to laugh. I looked at her with a confusion expression. ''Harry, we haven't even been on a real date yet! And you think I'm your girlfriend when we haven't been on a date?'' ''Well fine. Isabella, would you like to go on a date with me?'' I asked. She rolled her eyes. ''Well that's no wat to ask a girl out!'' She whined. '' Strat over,'' she said, pushing me out the front door. Sometimes I don't understand girls. I sighed as I knocked on the door and Bella casually opened it as if nothing had happened.

''Oh, hello Harry. Didn't know you were stopping by,'' she said. I rolled my eyes. ''Listen Bella. I've been thinking about you a loy. I've been thinking about us. And I was wondering, would you do me the great honor of accompanying me on a date?'' I asked. ''Hmm..'' She teased. ''I don't know..'' ''Bella!'' I whined. ''Fine,'' she laughed. ''Yay!'' I squealed like a child, causing Bella to laugh harder until I smushed her in a bear hug. ''Harry.. can't.. breathe..'' she chocked out. I released her and smiled. She poked my dimples and I rolled my eyes at her.

''So, where will you be taking me, Mr. Styles?'' She asked in a fake posh tone. ''That's for me to know and you to find out.'' Bella pouted. ''I'll pick you up at.. 7,'' I decided. Bella nodded and turned around to shut the door. ''Wait!'' I called after her. She turned and looked at me expectantly. ''Wear something sexy,'' I said cheekily, causing a faint blush to rise to Bella's face before she shut the door in my face. Well. I suppose ill have to go somewhere else. I began to walk down the street, absentmindely kicking a rock when all of a sudden, a brilliant idea for the date came to my mind.