Caught.. Again.

A/N: Hello ^.^ Emily here. We wrote this chapter together. Oh my goodness we've been writing alot . >-< Like seriously, the only time I've left the house in the past 3 days was to go to Walmart for an iTunes card.. :I Instead of boring you with my story, I'm gonna shut up and let you read the chapter ^-^ Chapter 5 is written and should be up soon.

**Still Harry's POV**

I didn't know what to do.. I just stood there against her wall. Then, Bella came back in. She had a concerned look on her face. She closed the door behind her and started walking over to me. She sat down.

"I'm sorry about Zayn. He's always been very protective of me," she said.

"It's alright," I smiled. She smiled back and I looked into her eyes. I know Zayn said not to flirt or kiss her but... I can't just let her go.

"What did he tell you?" she asked.

"He told me not to flirt.. or kiss you.. you know, that sort of stuff," I mumbled. She laughed a little.

Oh, how I love her laugh. I sound like a lovestuck idiot, don't I?

I looked down at her lips. Then back at her eyes. We both leaned in and next thing you know, we're kissing! I smiled into the kiss. Then, there was a knock at the door. I jumped and pulled away. Bella laughed a little.

"Relax, it's probably one of the girls," she said as she got up and opened the door.

What do you know! It was Aly.

"Hey, Zayn sent me up here to you know... he doesn't want you two alone. No offense, Haz." she said, looking at me.

"Its ok," I chuckled, getting up.

"Well, I'll get going," Aly said as she walked away.

Bella closed the door and her phone started ringing. She picked it up and hit the 'answer' button.

"Hey G!" she said, sounding excited. She listened to the other person for a moment.

"Would love to! You can come over here," she chirped. "I think there's some people visting that you might now," she said looking at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, I'll be here~ Sure, you can sleep over. Bye!" She said, hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My best friend. She's visitng Bradford for a few days." she said smirking.

"Oh, tell me about her," I requested as I sat down on her bed.

"Well.. Personally, I think her brother is awesome," she said, sitting next to me. I frowned. I already didn't like this guy. Then, there was a knock on the door.

Was that her friend? Wow, she's fast.

"Come on. You'll love her!" she squealed, grabbing my hand. She dragged me to the front door. When she opened it, my jaw dropped. G was Gemma. My sister.

Gemma stared back it me with wide eyes.

"Hello, Harold, Bella," she greeted us, hugs being exchanged.

"Hi G!" Bella chirped. She grabbed our wrists and dragged us to the sofa. We all sat down. The girls talked about shoes and school and other things while I played with Bella's fingers until something they were talking about caught my attention.

"So, are you coming to my dance recital this weekend?" Bella asked excitedly.

"I wouldn't miss it!" Gemma replied.

"Dance recital?" I questioned. Both girls looked at me and laughed.

"Yes, Harry, I dance." Bella said.