Hanging Out with Jake

A/N: Jessie wrote this chapter. But I started to copy it onto Wattpad, therefore this author's note is from me, Emily. *insert evil laughter* :D Ok, here is Chapter 3!  ^.^

**Harry's POV**

I woke up and Bella wasn't next to me. I frowned at this. I got up and changed into a white v-neck, black skinny jeans and my white and black converse. I brushed my teeth and fixed my curls. Looking at my watch, I saw it was 11:30. I went down stairs into the kitchen and saw all the girls and the boys. The only person who wasn't there was Isabella. 

I sat down and ate some toast. Then she walked in. She was wearing a  white tank top with a black heart on the front, jean short shorts and black and white shoes. As she sat down her gaze met mine and she smirked. I smiled at her. 

"So, Bell, where are you going today?" Zayn asked.

"Hanging out with Jake," she said, not making eye contact with him. He nodded. 

I don't get it! I maybe try to make a move and he goes all hulk on me. But when she hangs out with Jake he's totally fine with it?!

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Bella jumped up and ran over, yanking the door open to reveal Jake. I mentally rolled my eyes as he checked her out. 

"You ready to go?" he asked her and she nodded. He walked out the door and Bella followed him as she waved to us, shutting the door behind her.

***Bella's POV***

We climbed into Jakje's car and he began to drive. It was silent, so I decided to turn the radio on. I put it onto a random station and 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato came on. I love this song!

Never break a sweat for the other guys

When you come around I get paralyzed

And every time I try to be myself

It comes out all wrong like a cry for help...

I sang, and I noticed Jake was staring at me with wide eyes. I stopped singing and laughed. 

"What?" I said.

"Oh, nothing it's just.. you're a good singer," he replied, looking away. I smirked.

A few minutes later we arrived at the go-cart place and I climbed out of the car excitedly. We walked inside and Jake payed for two all day passes.

We walked out onto track and drove around aimlessly for a while, then I pulled up next to him.

"You ready for a race?" I called out.

"I was born ready!" he responded.

"Get ready to LOSE!" I laughed. He shook his head.

"We'll see who's laughing when I kick your BUTT!" he said. 

"3...2...1.. GO!" I screeched and we began to zoom around the track full speed. I ended up winning in the end, but I have to say, it was a pretty tight race.

Of course Jake, being the boy he is, demanded a rematch. And then another one. And another.. he just couldn't seem to accept the fact that I was gonna keep winning.

Eventually he gave in and we left around 4. We got in his car and I realized I hadn't eaten anything since this morning.

"I'm hungrryyy!" I whined. 

"Poor baby," Jake said in fake sympathy. I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to stop at a McDonalds?" he sighed. I nodded and smiled at him.

20 minutes and one McDonalds trip later, Jake was pulling up to my house. 

"Thank you for the fun day, Jake!" I squealed, kissing his cheek as I climbed out of his car and ran up the stairs to the flat.

I walked inside to an empty room. Walking around for a few minutes, I could see the place was empty, except for Harry. I could hear him upstairs taking a shower, singing at the top of his lungs again. 

I walked up to my room and plopped down on my beanbag chair. Video game time.

**Harry's POV**

After I finished my shower and got dressed, I heard a loud booming noise coming from Bella's bedroom. Booming and.. shooting?

I walked down the hallway and slowly pushed the door open to reveal her playing Call Of Duty, and looking very into it. 

"Hey Bell," I said. She didn't even look up as she muttered a quick 'hi' in return, eyes still glued to the screen. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"I didn't know you liked to play video games," I mused. She smiled then grunted as her character got killed. With a sigh, she flipped the telly off and walked over to me.

"You know nothing," she whispered. I smirked.

"Then why don't we fix that," I said, patting a spot on the bed. She looked at me with a confused expression. 

"Tell me about yourself," I added, clarifying. She plopped down next to me and grinned.

"21 questions?" she asked. I nodded.

"What's your favorite song?" I asked.

"Love Me, Kiss Me, Nothing, Summer Love, Here Without You."

"Favorite singer?"

"Rita Ora," 

"Favorite.. band?" 

"The Script,"

"Wait, did you say you like Love Me?" I asked suddenly, remembering something.

"Yeah.. why?" she questioned.

"So you like rap?" I grinned. 

"Uh huh!" she said proudly.

"I didn't know that, either," I said. She leaned in.

"There's alot of things you don't know about me," she whispered into my ear. I turned my head so our faces were only centimeters apart. I began to lean in and...

The door burst open.

Every. Single. Time.

"What the hell?" a very irritated voice screamed. I gulped and looked up. Oh God. It was Zayn.

"Hi Zayn.." Bella mumbled. I got up and began to back away from Zayn. He glared at me and pinned me to the wall. 

"Bella, go downstairs. Alyssa is down there," he whispered angrily. I stood there, not daring to open my mouth. Bella frowned but obeyed him anyway.

"How many times do I have to say, stay away?" he growled. I rolled my eyes.

"You can tell me as many times as you want, it's not gonna stop me," I said. Zayn slammed me into the wall and I winced a little. Dang he was strong.

"I wouldn't go there, Styles. Don't test my patience more than you already have," he snarled, releasing me and walking out of the room. 

Overprotective much?

A/N: Hello! Sorry we've taken for and ever.. we had some 'technical difficulties' and like lost all of the chapters we had written. So we had to re-write them.. but here you go :D

Feedback is appreciated!

<3