Haikyuu|(0)|

Hey people, this is gonna be my first Haikyuu fanfic, so please give me views on whether you like it or not, or improvements that I could make, thanks!

For this chapter I will give a bit of info on the story and the background of the main characters.

I will also talk about appearances of the main two characters and give a brief story plot, hope you enjoy !

Miuna Shiraishi

Miuna is an ex volleyball player from the school Nekoma, but in the middle of the year suddenly transfers to Karasuno. No one knows why, but Miuna won't say. She enters her class and then notices Tsukishima Kei, a tall boy who is paying no attention to her, the complete opposite of the rest of the boys in her class. Miuna finds him intriguing and decides to get to know him better.

Tsukishima Kei

Kei is a boy who cares little for his surroundings, all he needs is his music. When he hears about the transfer, he couldn't care less about who it would be, what they were like, or what they looked like, that was, until he saw Miuna.

Miuna Shiraishi characteristics|♧|
Height|176.8 cm (tall for average)
Hair|Black, past her waist but extremely layered in height
Eyes|clear blue with black flecks

Very pretty for her age, and those around her notice immediately. Despite this, she is oblivious of the affect that she has on people.

Tsukishima Kei Characteristics |♤|
Height |188 cm (VERY tall for average)
Hair| blonde and cropped short
Eyes| Brown

Very tall for his age and is quite good looking, as many girls can say. Can be very cocky sometimes and a right ass, but deep down is a loving and caring person.

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU OR THE NAME OR IMAGES OF MIUNA, BUT THE PLOT AND STORY ARE OF MY OWN CREATION. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY AWESOME FRIEND BOOKISH_BEAN BECAUSE OF ALL HER SUPPORT SHE HAS GIVEN ME THROUGH ALL OF MY STORIES