1

"Nicole" Andrew screamed in my ear.

what do you want I asked him while taking out my earbuds.

"look at the house" he simply said going back to his phone.

dang the house was huge I thought while getting get of the taxi I texted my best friend that was back in Florida

hey Nina just got to Melbourne the house is huge:)

I looked a it to make sure there wasn't any auto correct and locked my phone put it back in my back pocket. I stepped through the door step and on the side of the house there was a spiraling staircase going upstairs to the bedrooms. On my left was the guest bathroom and the kitchen was through the living room. I walked into my bedroom and it was almost the same as it was in Florida but bigger it still had the janoskains posters and a bunch of other musicians and artists. On one side of my room there was a window that looked out to someone else but there curtains where drawn. How cool would it be if it was one of the janoskains.

"How did you like your room"? my mom asked

"I love it" I tell her running to hug her and my dad as he came into the room to.

" Glad you like it Nicole now come on we should go say hi to our new neighbors" my dad said.

okay sure just let me at least change out of my air plane clothes.

"okay" and he and my mom both left my room to bug Andrew or something.

I unpacked my bag and picked my favorite red jeans and a superman shirt and put my favorite chucks on.

"okay I'm ready" I screamed to no one in particular.

" Then let's go " Andrew said from behind me grabbing his phone and and walking down stairs. I walked after him and saw my mom and dad already knocking on the neighbors door. the door opened and I looked at the ground because I'm not good at talking to new people. "hi" a Angel' s voice said from the door. I looked up and there was Luke brooks.

thank you all for reading this leave a comment and tell me how it is well bye see you next time -nickel