Soc Hero (Bob)

You were walking alone in the dark. Yeah you know it was dangerous because Soc's were roaming around but you didn't mind at all. As you walked through the park which was a short cut to your house a blue mustang pulled by 5 drunk soc's stepped out.

You back away as you tried to run. "Your not going anywhere greaser!" A husky voice yelled as he grabbed your arms.

"Let me go!" You said trying to wiggly out of his hands.

"Never!" He started to giggle as he pulled out a pocket knife. He threatened you as he pulled the knife among your throat.

You didn't want to seem weak in front of them but you couldn't hold it in.

"Let her go!"

You heard a strange voice say from affar. You opened your eyes to see Bob the Soc coming up to you as the others left.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried wiping the tears off your face.

"Thanks for helping me." You whisper softly as he stares deeply in your marvelous eyes. "Your a beautiful broad y/n." He smiled as you blushed lightly.

"Am a greaser..." You whisper looking down towards your fingers.

"It don't matter." Bob said he ran his hand through your cheek.

You look up into his eyes. You always had a little crush on Bob Sheldon because something made him seem different he respected you.

Everytime soc's bothered you he always showed up and helped you. You felt protected by his side.

"I love you y/n" He said leaning closer to you as he crashed his lips passionately. "I love you too Bob." You smiled between kisses.

"Now let's take you him so you could get clean up." He smiled grabbing your hand.

|Authors note!|

Fan me :)

Well I want you to give my other work an opportunity :)

@Jenni_Avalos_

thanks :D