School Bump ( Johnny)

You were walking down the crowded school halls rushing to go to class. You were a total nerd in school. You weren't a soc nor a greaser.

You were basically just middle class. You were currently single not interested in nobody until you accidently bumped into someone. "Uh sorry" The boy said. He had dark skin and greasy black hair. He must have been a greaser.

"It's okay"

You say. He caught your eye. There was something in him that made you like him.

"Do you want to erhmm ...uhhmm go out with me sometime..?" He was stuttering. Which made you even more nervous.

"Uh sure" how about today?" You ask as he smiled. "I like that I am Johnny" He took out his fraile hand for you too shake.

"I am y/n" You two were shaking hands until the bell rang. "We're late!" He left the opposite direction from you. You couldnt stop thinking about him. He just something special.

The bell rung and finally school was over. You grab your belongings and walk out the school. You then saw Johnny sitting next to the tree waiting for you. At first he was quite shy but he was really sweet at the same time.

You walk towards Johnny and smile. "Hey" He says. "Hi" You spoke back. He got up cleaning off the dust on his blue jeans. "Do you want to take a walk in the park?" He ask shyly.

"Okay."

You smile as you both continue walking. "So tell me alittle about yourself?" He asks. You were suprised his shyness slipped off really fast. "Uh well..." You tell him about yourself. He then talks about his life. His gang and how he is the gangs pet.

You really didnt think your life was interesting compared to his. He already seem to fall for you as you did for him. The sun was already setting as you sat next to the park's fountain. You starred at the sunset as you thought about Johnny.

He was perfect and you just known him less than a day! "The sunset is always beautiful." You say as you continue to gleam at the sun. "Just like you." He said causing me to blush. "Thanks.." You smile looking towards him. He looks deeply into your eyes as you to his.

"I like you already!" He said leaning closer. Without a doubt you knew where this was going. He leaned closer to you and crashed his lips on yours. You felt loads of tingles crawling up your skin not wanting to get this feelings.

You both released to breath. "What did this mean?" You ask smiling. "If you want." You both smiled as he leaned in for another kiss.

"How about I show you the greasers?" He asked gently taking his hand in yours.

"That would be amazing!"

*A/N*

Vote/Comment/Fan

Remember to message me if you want imagines :D