Engagement Ring (Darry)

You and Darry have been going out for 3 years. Each day your love for him grew bigger. He loved you too he would always comfort you when your sad. You would cook him dinner after work and give him kisses.

The gang liked you as if you were a greaser. Sodapop and Ponyboy thought Darry has found the right girl. He did and the right girl was you. One normal day Darry decided to invite you for dinner at his place. You walked in his house to reveal its emptyness. You hang your coat and walk towards Darry who was fixing the table.

"Hey honey" He says as he pecks your lips. Everytime you would kiss him you felt fireworks. You wanted to be with him for the rest of your life. He was all you needed. "Hey sweetheart." You seem to reply as you sit down in the table.

Darry was a good cook. He cooked better than you. He made mash patatoes and turkey. The food scent made your tummy growl of hungar. It smelled so good. He finally served eachother and sat down across from you.

"What was this for?" You smiled as you ate the turkey. "It was just for my special lady that I love." He spoke as he got out of his chair. He kneed down and looked at you with his beautiful eyes.

You were confused? What was he doing? "honey we have been happy together for the last 3 years. I really want to make things official between us. You make me happy and grateful. Without you I would have been lost. You are my stars and moons. Baby I want to spend my entire life with you!"

You started to tear of joy as he pulled out something out of his pocket as he was holding your hand. It couldnt be? "Will you marry me sweety?" You became speechless with all the tears slipping down your cheek. You couldn't believe the man you love has finally asked you to be his wife. "Yes Darry!!" He smiles as he places the ring on your ring finger. He got up and hugged you really tight.

"Soon you will be Mrs. Curtis. " He said as he kissed you very passionately.

Yup soon you thought in your head.

*A/N*

Here was a Darry one :D awwee It made me emotional.

Remember to fan/comment and vote if you haven't.

Also message me for any request :D.