Kiddnapped by a Millonare

“Let’me GO!!!”,I screamed at the man holding my hands behind my back. Why me,my family isnt home and I don’t have the key for the gun safe.

“Shut-Up!”,He mumbled.

“Please,you don’t understand! My parents love me!!!”.

“Yeah’,He snorted,”Then why arent they home?!”

I just sat there, why werent they here? 

He pushed me in the back of the van along with some other of our junk,I saw he had grabbed my Ipod. I kicked his seat in frustration.

“Aye! No Kicking or else I’ll shoot you!”

I sat their,for what seemed like hours… I finally fell asleep. I dreamed that the man behind the mask was the boy I liked..Sean..He had finally asked me to Winter Formal,and when he took off his mask he told me,”Im sorry! I didn’t know it was you... Lets run away and never ever come back!!”.

When I woke up I relised I cried in my dream. The guy was on a blackberry probly talking to his boss I heard.

“Well maybe  she could be Young Master Dominics girl friend!”,And,”What you talking bout Willis!! What was I supposed to do SHOOT THE KID?!”.

I would rather be dead,I thought.

Fi nally he got back in and he said,”Whats your size in dresses?”.

I looked at him weird and said,”5”.

We parked in a small parking lot and he ran into this dress store,He had tied me to the back of the chair and he had only taken 2minutes. Then he threw the dress back and untied me.

‘Try it on!”,he growled.

I looked at him like,Seriously?

Finally he put a black towel over his eyes,I pulled the dress out and fit it over my head.

It was a small black dress with a red sequinced belt around the stomach.I threw on the silletos and fixed my hair,my boobs were so squished together.

“K done..”,I whispred.

He turned around and took the towel off his eyes,he looked shocked..

He threw me some lightning bolt red earings and a necklace to match.

After a 3hr drive through backroads and country rodes...

“Were here.”,He mumbled.

“Oh Joy!”,I said sarcasticly.

"Master Dominic I would like you to meet..."

"Ember,Ember Willow Scott."

 "Well thats and unusual name."

"Well kiddnaping kids is unusual too".