Smokey Love (Dally)

You just finished school and were currently walking with Ponyboy and Johnny. "So are ya'll going to the dingo today?" Pony asked. You werent quite sure if you were going or not. Pony was like your brother he was the only one that knew your love for Dallas. Yes Dallas Wintson. You werent sure if he liked you back or so.

You three reach the Curtis' house. You open the door and see the whole gang back. "Hey guys" You speak as you drop your bag and let yourself fall on the couch. Two Bit was laying on the floor enjoying some Mickey Mouse.

Sodapop,Steve and Dally were playing some poker or should you say gambling. Darry was in the kitchen reading a newspaper and Johnny, Pony and you just chilled on the couch. You seemed to be lost dreaming just by looking at Dally gamble. He was just so perfect to you. He made you smile when he smiled. You were basically falling for Dally hard. He seemed to catch you starring at him so he just smiled making you blush. You quickly look away and towards the tv. "Lets all go to the dingo!" Darry cheered as you and the gang walked out. You hopped in his work truck and drove off. You were only 16 just like Soda. Once ya'll reached there you all jumped out and into the Dingo.

Since you were the only girl there it was quite awkward. But you were used to it due to hanging out with them 24/7. Dally sat directly across from you. He smiled at you as you looked away and blushed. A waitress seems to come towards us. "May I take your order?" She asks taking out her notepad and pen.

"We all would have a coke and a cheeseburger." She scrambled on her notepad and walked away.

You all continued talking and chatting for awhile until our orders arrived.

*~*~*

You and Dally were the first ones to finish. "I am going out to take a smoke." You said walking out pulling out a cancer stick. You seemed to notice your bad boy crush coming behind you. Dally pulled out another cancer stick and lit them up.

I took a hale on the cigarette as he did too. "You want to know something?" Dally smiled looking towards your eyes. "yea?" You asked confused confusing letting out some of the smoke. He bent closer to you without saying a word. He suddenly smashed his soft lips against yours. You thoughtbit felt so right. You two suddenly pulled away and smoke eachothers cigarettes. "Do you want to be my broad?" He asked smiling. You couldnt believe your eyes. He finally asked you out! "Yes!" Again he leans in closer as he wraps his arms against your waist.

The whole night you and Dally gave eachother smokey kisses enjoying eachother's company.

*A/N*

Remember to vote/fan and comment. Any requests just message me.

Thankss :D

Meow.