#0: A NOTE

Anyone:

I am writing this welcome note, if you must, almost two years after I'd uploaded the actual book. I am terribly sorry that the book you are holding in your hands (well, figuratively speaking) is extremely unpleasant. In here do (or did, depends on how much I log on here truly) I shamelessly publish very shitty poetry that I'd written years ago and recently, to the interweb. Even though many say that my poetry is brilliant and/or charming and/or majestic, they are just shitty and/or shitty and/or shitty. Do not be fooled by the comments. People are liars.
        I am glad that my so-called poems have touched people's lives and helped them thru times; I didn't mean for it to touch your life, but I could take the credit for that.
        Included inside as well are some essays and treatises that centre on feminism, racism, homophobia, and the likes. Now those I strongly suggest you read, because you have to. And I say that in the sincerest way there is. It is not that they're articulately exceptional essays, it is just that I firmly believe that everyone must be educated and enlightened and cultured on societal issues that not everybody knows about.
        Be also warned that most of these have excruciatingly horrible punctuation and wrong spellings, and I do not have an explanation for that except that I don't really give an ass about punctuation and spelling. And it's very hard to reread/proofread the stuff you write so really, if you think about it, it's not my fault; I did not make proofreading to be so boring. You also cannot give me shit about it, because it's my book (and a hardly considerable one at it.)
        It is my sad duty to tell you once again that this book will not be pleasant. The writing is both taxing and harrowing -- take it from me, the writer. 

          Dig in.

Best,
Alexo Chang

2017 August edit: after about half a year of spending time on WordPress, I am back on Wattpad and will be updating my work. I have started another indecent anthology on bad verses, called Toast. It is a lot like Title, only this time the teenage angst-brimming, all-capital, bold, italic 'poems' from 2014 are out, and in come less enraged, but much more formulated (due to lack of better words) blank rimes. If you're in the littlest dollop interested, head on over to my profile and click on Toast, or go on and tap the External Link button somewhere around your screen, if I ever do figure out how to put in an external link. Dear God it's been actual ages since I've been here. Much has changed. Read on! Many thanks -Alexo