uhggggghh Jersey

KIMBERLYS POV

" please wait for a couple of minutes. we are having some technical difficulties. Please remain seated untill further information. Thank you."

That's perfect. I really didn't want to be here and they are making me stay here extra time? That grand just grand -_-

"Ok we have fixed the problem.. We ask that everyone please exit the plane"

Thank God !! It was bad enough that I had to be here.. did they really have to make me sit here extra minutes!

I got Out of the plane and I went over to the place where you get your bags. I waited for my bags to come around. As soon as I got my bags I went around looking for my Aunt Sophie. Where could that woman be ? OH MY LORD .. There's Aunt Sophie with a huge sign that says " Kimberly the most beautiful niece in the world :)" someone please kill me.

"Aunt Sophie" I yelled to her

Aunt Sophie went around looking around the Whole place but I was practically standing right in front of her -_-

" Oh my goodness ! HEY SWEETIE I'M OVER HERE !" She yelled .. people were looking at us now. I rushed over to Aunt Sophie and hugged her. " Hi Aunt Sophie !"

" Hey sweetie ! I haven't seen you in forever, your so tall !"

I laughed at her

" aww haha thanks aunt Sophie " I said" Your getting really beautiful ! " She said . I just laughed a little

" Aunt Sophie I'm wearing really baggy sweatpants, a shirt that says reckless youth and my hair is in a really messy bun..? how do I look beautiful right now?" I said to her

" Don't question me !" she said with a giggle . " How about I help you with your bags ?"

" Sure" I said to her

" Oh but honey you should go to the bathroom because it's kind of a long trip back to my house" she said to me

" But your gonna have to carry my bags all by your self.. I can't do that "

" uhh yes you can and will ! Go to the bathroom !" she yelled

Fine" i laughed walking towards the bathroom

MIKEYS POV

" MOM! YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE READY AT 10:00 ! It's like 10:15 MOM!!" I yelled at her to hurry

" YOU BETTER QUIT YELLING AT ME MIKEY ! I'm coming jeesh !"

"hahaha sorry mom" I said to her

" Ok lets get going "

"yeah buddy" I said to her while getting to the car

NICCOLETTES POV

I Finally got off the plane after that little delay that they had. Ahh it was so good to be back to Jersey. South Carolina was ok but I would rather be in Jersey. I went over to get my bags. Where was Mikey and Mom ? Mom was always 15 minutes late to everything -_- uhh might as well go to the restroom .. it's a bit of a ride to my house.

KIMBERLYS POV

I was washing my hands when this girl came bursting through the bathroom door. I looked at her, she was quite pretty.

" How old are you?" she said to me out of nowhere

" I umm I'm uhh .."

"Are you gonna talk or stutter the Whole time ?

" I'm 12 but turning 13" I said to her

" Your really pretty you know. I have a little brother your age actually .. you should meet him"

I starred at her, is this really happening ? I don't even know this girl and she wants me to meet her little brother .. hmm..

" Yeah maybe sometime soon " I said with a smile

" cool , here's my number " she said, while pulling out a piece of paper and started to scribble her number down.

" Thanks " I said to her while taking the paper " well i got to go back to my Aunt .. Oh wait what's your name ?" I said to her

" Oh yeah haha all this talking and we don't even know our names" she said with a giggle, I giggled too a bit. " I'm Niccollette Fusco" she said to me with a smile

" I'm Kimberly Rosales " I said smiling back to her. " yup well I got to go now.. I'll text you later "

" see ya Kimberly " she said

What just happened in there ? I'm here in Jersey because of guys and the first thing someone talks to me about is a guy -_- wow.. Well might as well get back to Aunt Sophie. But something was wrong .. I looked down at my phone. it was 10:50 .. Daniel said he was going to text me at 10:30 ... I hope he doesn't forget his promise.

________________________________________________________________

Ok guys :) I hope y'all are enjoying this.. sorry if it was short or confusing .. Well Comment and Vote and all that good stuff :) ILYSM :) Well LEGGOOOOO :) I'll try to make it more interesting in a couple ;)